People Are Sharing Stories About Twins Getting Mixed Up And The Results Are Too Good Not To Share
I'm seeing double (geddit).
Last night, @flowerpeachtrees asked Reddit users: "Parents of identical twins — what was your 'Honey, I switched the kids' moment?'"
The thread quickly got a lot of juicy responses that I — someone who has a sibling, but isn't a twin — found outright hilarious. Here are some of the best ones.
1. This Home Alone-esque tale:
2. This, uh, "genius", disguise:
3. This double feeding:
4. This epic parental trolling:
5. This embarrassing realisation:
6. This schoolyard confusion:
7. This double dose of blessings:
8. This summer camp story:
9. This identity crisis:
10. This cautionary tale:
11. This friendly mistake:
12. This sneaky maneuver:
13. This dramatic classroom lesson:
14. This Ned Flanders-inspired story:
15. This teaching journey:
16. This deceiving switch-up:
17. This relatable story:
18. This foolproof plan:
19. And finally, this hilarious hoax answer:
Note: Responses from Reddit have been edited for length and/or clarity.