Recently we asked the BuzzFeed Community to share their tried and tested self-care rituals. Here are the best answers to help get you in a zen and stress-free mood.
1. Try disconnecting from the world for a couple of hours.
2. Or have a designated time for using your phone or laptop so you're not looking at them directly before bed.
3. Shake off the energy of a long day by having a hot shower followed by a pampering session.
4. Or if you've got the time, indulge yourself with a bath, some music and a nice beverage.
5. Change up your hair or wardrobe every once in a while to give your mind and body a refresh.
6. Splurge a little and get a mani-pedi every once in a while to help you feel a bit more put together.
7. Commit to a daily skincare routine that you not only enjoy, but gives you time to focus on yourself.
8. If you've had a bad day, treat yourself to some greasy food that you love.
9. Or go the extra mile and prepare your favourite meal from scratch.
10. If you're feeling stressed, try tidying your surrounding areas to help put your mind at ease.
11. And if that doesn't do the trick, try swapping out your bed sheets for a fresh pair.
12. Commit to a daily fitness routine that makes self-care, not results, a priority.
13. Get back to nature and spend some time outdoors meditating.
14. Create or follow a scale to keep yourself from feeling burnt out.
15. Use essential oils and other aromatherapy techniques to help you relax.
16. Catch up on all those books you've been meaning to read.
17. Find an activity or hobby that relaxes you.
18. Or if you need a release, dance out all the stress that is weighing you down.
19. And lastly, get some good quality sleep as often as you can.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.