1. Giving a presentation in Spanish and then noticing that the person writing the feedback only speaks English.
2. Purposely writing Spanglish copy and endlessly debating if people will get it.
3. When you have a great idea but you fear it will get killed because it's not "Hispanic enough".
4. Then having an idea killed because it's "overly Hispanic."
5. Sitting through a hispanic insights presentation.
6. Sitting through a hispanic millenial insights presentation.
7. When someone suggest using an Abuela or Suegra in a commercial.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!