1. When senatorial hopeful, Alma Moreno, didn't know what her "reservations" are.
Among other things. Watch the awkward interview here.
2. When the "Tamang Panahon" for AlDub finally came.
3. When Clark and Leah's #MostApprovedKiss aired on On The Wings of Love.
Fans just lost it.
4. When the prime minister of Canada and president of Mexico visited the Philippines for the APEC summit and made everyone T H I R S T Y af.
5. When Kris Aquino made a joke about how getting a sunburn made her equal to the commuters who walked for hours because of heavy traffic caused by APEC.
6. When actress Angelica Panganiban LOST it with a troll on Instagram, proving that she's hashtag-just-like-us.
7. When the social media manager of a leading news publication tweeted this glorious mistake.
And we're all like, SAME.
8. When Star Cinema announced that, after eight years, One More Chance was getting a sequel.
9. When the UAAP Cheerdance Competition completely fucked up results AND prizes.
10. When the hashtag game #MissUniverseIntro trended on Twitter even before the actual competition.
11. When presidential hopeful Rody Duterte got a little bit too enthusiastic with his cursing.
He also made kwento about being a womanizer, going to motels with his girlfriend, and ~finishing~ early during sex.
12. When celebrity royals Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes shared a photo of their newborn baby who already looks better than 90% of us.
13. When this girl taught us how to properly eat mamon.
Watch the, uhm, tutorial here.