1. Pointing out the not-so-subtle dissonance:
2. Calling out the bullshit:
3. Noticing the important details:
4. Literally cheering for a fatal disease to end this misery:
5. Best in looking for and keeping receipts:
6. Protecting our stan from all the evil things in this world:
7. Remembering special occasions:
8. Where is the lie??? HERE IT IS:
9. Seeing the silver lining in every cloud:
10. Speaking the truth when needed:
11. Oh, and speaking of landslides, LMAO:
12. Giving no-bullshit pieces of advice:
13. Making on-point Mean Girls references:
14. Literally taking no crap:
15. Stating the irony of jailed corrupt politicians posting bail:
16. Ridiculing the absurdity of a 1000-peso annual budget for the Commission on Human Rights:
17. Knowing history better than government officials:
18. Schooling senators why we need a well-funded human rights agency:
Like, guuuurrlll GET REKT:
19. And yeah, speaking of human rights and those who disregard it:
20. Conducting surveys that matter:
Contributor to BuzzFeed Philippines.
Contact Isabelle Laureta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.