1. First of all, when he praised the Filipinos for their generosity.
2. And their love for home AKA the Philippines.
3. When he said an accurate observation about Pinoys and food.
4. When a familiar face appeared on the screen.
5. And when Bourdain ordered what a Jollibee-pro would order.
6. When he had some halo-halo and got confused by it, but wasn't even complaining.
7. Then, a child saw him eating and he was gracious enough to offer her some.
Just like how Pinoys do it.
8. And he *actually* bought her a glass of the sweet dessert.
9. When he casually joined a drinking session at a random street in Manila.
Classic inuman style.
10. And they had sisig as pulutan, opkors.
11. When he recognized the hardships Filipinos have gone through—including the Marcos regime and Martial Law.
12. When he dropped truth bombs about the Maguindanao Massacre and the killing of journalists.
Yep, shit got real.