1. You break the news to your friends.
2. You explain why you broke up to different friend groups over and over again.
3. And then you deal with comments like, "You were such a great couple!" and "If you guys broke up, then I don't know what love is."
4. Friends ask how you're dealing with the break-up, but, like, you don't wanna talk about it.
5. And then there's the one friend who has no idea what happened and asks, "How's it going between you two?"
6. Deciding to stay friends, but then one of you accidentally calls the other "babe".
7. It's rough when your ex's family asks how you are.
8. Or worse, still includes you in family group texts.
9. Your group of common friends starts falling apart because "it will never be the same."
10. You deal with your ex's friends — who technically became your friends, too, back when you were together.
11. You space out in the middle of a conversation because someone said something that reminds you of your ex.
12. You have to cancel plans you made with your ex when you were still dating.
13. You're out with your common friends and you bump into your ex.
14. And they keep on talking to him/her for forever.
15. You see each other for the first time in a long time and you don't know how to ~be around each other~.
16. You unintentionally use/wear stuff from your ex and people ask where you got them.
17. When you accidentally send your ex a text that was meant for your friend.
18. And the message was about him/her.
19. Or, even worse, about a new guy/girl you like.
20. You get overly emotional about a movie scene that hits too close to home and you can't cry because you're with your family.
21. Binge watching a show you used to watch together, but you can't focus because YOU KNOW WHY.
22. And of course, your friends ask you if or when you'll get back together.