1. John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo
Why we love them: They brought the most iconic pairing, Popoy and Basha, to life—characters that'll be remembered for a very long time. They've been paired for over a decade now and they're one of those love teams that made us feel kilig even though they're not dating in real life.
2. Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla (KathNiel)
3. James Reid and Nadine Lustre (JaDine)
4. Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera (DongYan)
5. Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil (LizQuen)
6. Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza aka Yaya Dub (AlDub)
Why we love them: The thrill of them only seeing each other on-screen (and not in real life at first) worked so incredibly well with fans that it got them an average of 20 million tweets per week. Their comedic touch and unscripted dialogue helped a lot. BONGGA!
7. Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson (KimErald)
8. Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta (CharDawn)
9. Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa
10. Jolina Magdangal and Marvin Agustin
11. Nora Aunor and Tirso Cruz III (Guy and Pip)
12. Gabby Concepcion and Sharon Cuneta
13. Bobby Andrews and Angelu de Leon
14. Wowie de Guzman and Judy Ann Santos
15. Lea Salonga and Aga Muhlach
Why we love them: Because they turned the corny term of endearment "babes" into a cute one, and they still look great together even after all these years.
16. Rico Yan and Claudine Barretto
Why we love them: They had the chemistry, they had a relationship from reel-to-real, they were a typical kilig-inducing couple—until it ended in a tragic way. It wasn't until Claudine recently posted a couple of letters from Rico that we were reminded of their bittersweet relationship. BRB crying sa may corner.