31 Warm Weather Dresses From Target You'll Want To Wear Over And Over
🎶 It's getting hot in here 🎶 (and I'm not just talking about the weather).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A breezy balloon-sleeve dress that's begging you to pair it with a wicker basket bag and square-toe sandals for some serious Jane Birkin vibes while you head to your favorite quaint town.
2. A button-up trapeze dress to wear when you don't even want to *think* about putting pants on, but also want to look put-together for your meetings, Zoom or otherwise.
3. A sleeveless one-shoulder dress with side cut-outs so you can properly emulate your favorite fashion blogger's minimalist style. Trust me, this dress will make your style scream ~aesthetic~ in no time.
4. A cinched waist mesh maxi dress with balloon sleeves that'll make you the showstopper at the next formal event you attend.
5. A classic T-shirt dress with cuffed sleeves, just in case you're looking for a piece that is simple enough to go with pretty much every single scarf, belt, hat and piece of jewelry in your closet right now.
6. A fit and flare halter dress that'll feel so cozy on, you'll almost forget you're wearing one of the cutest dresses in your closet. Almost.
7. A smock dress with puffed elbow sleeves to highlight your swingy spring style — it's perfect for your next brunch outing.
8. A tie-front fit and flare dress that's practically made for a warm, breezy Sunday picnic, either alone in your backyard with a good book or at a park with friends.
9. A tiered gingham number to bring the fun to your next Saturday date. This dress will go well with cozy sandals as you get ready for a romantic stroll through the park with your boo.
10. A sleeveless baby doll dress with an asymmetric hem that you can wear all over — to parties, on Saturday afternoon strolls, or even during your weekend crafting session. I mean, why *shouldn't* you dress up in something as cute as this while you're hanging out with yourself?!
11. A long balloon-sleeve dress, just in case you're not ready to say goodbye to winter's dark, moody hues juuuuust yet (but still want to wear something that you can breathe in during the warmer weather).
12. A pastel rainbow sleeveless sweater halter dress that helps you serve every springtime color out there, while still staying true to your cozy-yet-sexy 2022 style.
13. A bright tiered dress you'll gravitate towards whenever you need a dress that you can wear to a poolside BBQ or backyard party. Pair this with your favorite mules and your look will be golden.
14. A sleeveless knit ballet dress that will at least *trick* people into thinking you just came from your super chic ballet class (despite your complete inability to do an assemblé).
15. A ruched bodycon, because everyone deserves to SERVE this summer! Whether you're wearing this to a bridal shower, or are storing this for your next night out on the town, you'll surely look like a million bucks in this versatile number.
16. A flowy flutter-sleeve tunic dress essential for wearing over your brand-new bathing suits this summer. If you have a long list of beaches you're visiting to this summer, all you'll need is SPF, a floppy hat, and this cute cover-up-style dress in tow.
17. A fit and flare halter dress to wear to the beach, to the grocery store, or even just while walking the dog. Because, yes, every mundane task can be spruced up with a cute outfit!
18. A simple V-neck racer back knit dress so that you can look cute while working from home and enjoy the feeling of not having to wear pants.
19. A crochet halter slip dress if you are on the hunt for something that will quickly up the ante on your summer style with little to no accessorizing required. Who knew crochet could look so stylish?
20. A T-shirt dress so that you can one-up everyone at the farmers market. OK, maybe the farmers market isn't a fashion show — but with this, you'll make it look like it is!
21. A sleeveless shift dress to bring babydoll vibes to your summer 'fits, while still being city-chic enough to wear on a downtown afternoon with friends.
22. A sleeveless cotton maxi, because you'll need something to wear while holding court at your fave bar patio! And what's better than a dress with breezy slits when you're out in the sun?
23. A triangle cup fit and flare piece that'll go perfectly with your '70s-inspired style this summer — whether you're after a groovy, mod-inspired look, or are on the hunt for something to emulate a chic French film star's style, this dress comes in a pattern that will suit your needs.
24. A button-front tank dress, just in case you want something that will feel as cozy as your favorite top while still being cute enough to pair with your favorite sandals before heading out to dinner.
25. An embroidered A-line number that will make people think you paid the big bucks at a boho boutique for a piece this intricate and adorable!
26. A bright, ruched bodycon dress so that you can have a party dress on hand for those last-minute nights out with your favorite friends.
28. A smocked dress with puff sleeves that brings Bridgerton to the 21st century. All that's left for you to do is pair this with your favorite sandals and you'll be the belle of the ball.
29. A jacquard sweater dress with a lively print for those cool summer nights, bundled by the outdoor pit. There's no reason warmth and coziness can't be as cute as this.
30. A V-neck dress that serves serious "hanging in the Italian countryside" vibes. Sure, you might not be summering at a villa with Timothée Chalamet (le sigh), but at least you can look the part with this piece.
31. And a tiered baby doll dress with ruffled details to bring some color and fun to your warm-weather style. When you wear something this breezy and flowing, you'll feel like you're in your favorite oversized tee.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.