1. A picnic set with everything they need to dine al fresco, because sure, the weather is cooler around most of the country this time of year, but that doesn't mean you can't still have a romantic picnic for the big day — even if it's just on your living room floor.
2. A hand-casting kit so they can have tangible proof that your bond will last a lifetime (plus, it doubles as super-unique decor).
3. A waffle-knit shorts lounge set, because Valentine's day isn't just about negligees and silk robes! Help your boo stay cozy while looking cute on a Saturday morning with this set.
4. A Shiatsu foot massager, just in case your sweetie is ALWAYS asking for a foot rub at the end of the day. Unlike your human hands, this massager won't say it's "too tired" after five minutes — it has six massage heads that knead tired feet at two speeds for as long as they like. Oh, AND it heats up to add to the spa-like experience. Get ready to hear some serious "oohs" and "ahhs."
5. A 20-piece jerky bouquet, because roses aren't for everyone! If your boo loves, and I mean LOVES, their meat, get this assortment of elk, buffalo, and venison jerky sticks for a V-Day treat they'll adore.
6. Or a gold-plated artificial rose bouquet, if roses *are* for your partner in crime but you don't feel like spending money on things that are just going to wilt in a few days. These forever roses will last a lifetime, and the 24-karat gold foil petals included are sure to wow them.
7. An oversized wearable blanket hoodie for the cuddle bug who's always inviting you in to nuzzle up under a warm blanket. Maybe add two of these to your cart — what's cuter than bingeing your favorite Netflix series with your love while wearing matching super warm hoodies?!
8. A fill-in-the-blank journal so you can show your partner just how much they mean to you. Simply write out your responses to the prompts in this journal, then watch their eyes light (or tear) up as they read all the special things you have to say.
9. A 14 oz. mug and coaster set, because V-Day isn't just about romantic love — it's about the love you have for everyone in your life! This is great for reminding your mom that she's the best, every single morning.
10. A jar of capsule letters you can fill with personalized messages, sure to make anyone on your V-Day gift list smile. Whether you're giving this to your spouse, parent, or friend, they'll surely be elated upon opening all the individual handwritten notes from you.
11. A delicious Armani eau de parfum for your love who enjoys adding iconic bottles to their fragrance collection. With a top note of blackcurrant nectar and a heart of freesia and Rose of Mai, this fragrance will give them a floral scent that basically smells like a warm and cozy bouquet.
12. A set of heart-shaped spoons because the love deserves to last well beyond V-Day! Let your loved one stir their foam latte, or enjoy their ice cream dessert every day of the year with these love-ly spoons. 💕
13. A pair of plush crossband slippers for your bestie who wants everything in their home to be as cozy as possible. Plus, this pair of open-toed fuzzy slippers are great for those who want to walk around in something cuddly but also have notoriously hot feet.
14. A wine aerator that will help you look fancy in front of your partner while you pour them a glass of wine. This aerator helps to soften the wine's tannins (aka the aspects of wine that make it bitter) for a smoother, tastier glass of vino. Light a few candles, whip this out, and enjoy your Valentine's Day in style.
15. A set of 12 velvet hair scrunchies in blush tones that'll go with pretty much whichever outfit your sweetheart puts together. Because of their soft fabric, these scrunchies won't tug on the hair and cause breakage.
16. A book light with a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 20 hours if your bbs ideal date night is silently reading books side by side. Plus, it's a 2-in-1 type of product: this light can also lay flat to act as a bookmark once it's time to get some shut eye. Perfect for the person in your life who simply cannot go to sleep without reading a chapter or two first.
17. And a water carafe and glass set to help your book-loving partner stay hydrated as they nose-dive into their favorite novel late into the night. But! This individual-sized carafe isn't just for water — you can also use it to store mouthwash in the bathroom (so chic!) or display a fancy bevvie during a dinner party.
18. A candle-making kit, because your candle-obsessed lovee deserves to unleash their creativity! This kit includes an array of colors and scents to help them create the perfect candle of their dreams.
19. And this rechargeable electric lighter since they can't have a candle-making kit without something that'll help them bring their creations to life (or light, *ba-dum-tss*). This bb is wind-proof, meaning it'll last them practically a lifetime and work equally well whether they're indoors or outside.
20. And a set of heart-shaped metal straws, because nothing says "I love you," like getting your spouse something that they'll actually use. These will be their new go-to for ALL their iced beverages, on Valentine's Day and beyond!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.