Hi shoppers! At this point, it's very likely that gifts may not arrive in time for 2/14: it all depends on the retailer, the item, where you live, and how much $$$ you're willing to spend on expedited shipping.
So please enjoy our gift ideas, but understand that, for many of these items, you'll have to simply let your loved one know that their gift may be arriving *later*.
1. A set of six flower hair claws because one of the easiest ways for your boo to put their hair up is with a claw clip. They'll love the ease of gathering their hair in a flash while adding a cute flair to their outfit that reminds them that spring is almost here!
2. A fill-in-the-blank journal so you can show your partner just how much they mean to you. Simply write out your responses to the prompts in this journal, then watch their eyes light (or tear) up as they read all the special things you have to say.
3. A National Geographic geode kit for the little ones on V-Day OR your geography-loving boo thang. If someone you love enjoys exploring the outdoors for new plant species and rock formations, then their eyes will light up with this sparkling geode discovery kit.
4. An electric wine opener — is there *anything* worse than hosting a beautiful dinner for your love, only to put on a show as you struggle with a traditional corkscrew effectively spilling the Beaujolais nouveau everywhere? Both you and your spouse will love this nifty gift on the night of love and down the line when you're saving them from future dinner party mishaps.
5. A jar of capsule letters you can fill with personalized messages, sure to make anyone on your V-Day gift list smile. Whether you're giving this to your spouse, parent, or friend, they'll surely be elated upon opening all the individual handwritten notes from you.
6. A pair of noise-canceling earbuds for your partner who lives by the phrase the grind never stops. These earbuds are perfect for those who work from a busy home and need a bit of quiet during their 9–5, or those who like to get fully in the zone while they work out. Plus, because of their ergonomic shape, these earbuds will actually stay in their ears for hours.
7. A set of heart-shaped spoons because the love deserves to last well beyond V-Day! Let your loved one stir their foam latte, or enjoy their ice cream dessert every day of the year with these love-ly spoons. 💕
8. A book light with a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 20 hours if your bb's ideal date night is silently reading books side by side. Plus, it's a 2-in-1 type of product: this light can also lay flat to act as a bookmark once it's time to get some shut-eye. Perfect for the person in your life who simply cannot go to sleep without reading a chapter or two first.
9. A hand-casting kit so they can have tangible proof that your bond will last a lifetime (plus, it doubles as super-unique decor).
10. A Vitruvi ceramic diffuser for your partner who loves to surround themselves with wonderful scents. Whether they're diffusing essential oils to brighten their home or just like the soft noise to help them fall asleep, they'll surely fall in love with you even more after receiving this chic piece of functional decor.
11. A set of heart-shaped metal straws, because nothing says "I love you," like getting your spouse something that they'll actually use. These will be their new go-to for ALL their iced beverages, on Valentine's Day and beyond!
12. A set of 12 velvet hair scrunchies in blush tones that'll go with pretty much whichever outfit your sweetheart puts together. Because of their soft fabric, these scrunchies won't tug on the hair and cause breakage.
13. A pair of plush crossband slippers for your bestie who wants everything in their home to be as cozy as possible. Plus, this pair of open-toed fuzzy slippers are great for those who want to walk around in something cuddly but also have notoriously hot feet.
14. A fruit infuser water bottle because hydrating throughout the day is important! But it *can* get a little boring from time to time. Spice up your loved one's self-care with this water bottle that infuses all types of fruits and roots.
15. A Shiatsu foot massager just in case your sweetie is ALWAYS asking for a foot rub at the end of the day. Unlike your human hands, this massager won't say it's "too tired" after five minutes — it has six massage heads that knead tired feet at two speeds for as long as they like. Oh, AND it heats up to add to the spa-like experience. Get ready to hear some serious "oohs" and "ahhs."
16. A personal library kit — although your bibliophile bestie doesn't live in a library just yet, there's no reason you shouldn't bring the library to them. Trust me, marking every book in their collection will bring them one step closer to living out their Beauty and the Beast swinging-on-the-library-ladder dreams.
17. A retro-inspired stainless-steel toaster for the best pal who always puts the word 'vintage' in front of whichever home goods product they're searching for. This toaster comes in a slew of colors, one of which'll inevitably go perfectly with their kitchen.
18. A 20-piece jerky bouquet because roses aren't for everyone! If your boo loves, and I mean LOVES, their meat, get this assortment of elk, buffalo, and venison jerky sticks for a V-Day treat they'll adore.
19. A pair of nonprescription retro blue-light-blocking glasses your work bestie who is always straining their eyes at their des will love. These glasses help block blue light from your computer, tablet, or phone, while also keeping your trendy 'fit in check.
20. And a candle accessory set if lighting a few candles for V-Day *sounds* romantic... until your babe's candle starts flickering dangerously because of the super long wick. This will ensure that their fancy candles burn evenly, and will look super cute on any coffee table!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.