1. A Novogratz polka dot rug to keep your feet warm and your living room stylish. And setup is simple — all you have to do is roll it out of the box.
2. A Brim 8-cup coffee maker that'll up your coffee-making game while adding a modern and streamlined look to your kitchen counter.
3. A dragonfly shower curtain to add a dainty and light flair to any bathroom set up within minutes.
4. A Novogratz floor lamp, because the trick to sprucing up spaces is adding light. Consider this lamp for an effortless mid-century modern addition to your home.
6. A set of display trays for sprucing up your vanity, coffee table, and all the places in between that are in some serious need of organization.
7. A set of room-darkening curtains from the Wayfair Basics line to add some color to any room while keeping the cold and intense light out.
8. A Kelly Clarkson Home throw pillow with tassels to add to the collection of pillows your couch is most likely already sporting. These pillows are great for adding a minimal yet chic look to any living room or bedroom setup.
9. A Mistana faux fur throw blanket that'll immediately add some lush vibes to your place. We recommend draping this over a bed, chair, sofa, or yourself as you watch a movie.
10. A Mistana full-length floor mirror, because a great way to add dimension to a room is by opening it up with a floor mirror. Plus, it'll provide ample opportunities for the perfect mirror selfie.
11. A set of Clarkedale terra-cotta table vases that can hold flowers, act as centerpieces, or sit next to a pile of books on a shelf. Wherever you place these vases, they'll surely be a conversation starter.
12. A Three Posts table runner to instantly add a rustic feel to your dining room. Zero instructions required.
13. A laundry room organizer, because who says our cleaning supplies can't look très chic? This laundry organizer will keep your clothes sorted, and your products neatly stacked.
14. A tabletop wine rack so that you won't ever have to worry about a clunky wine storage system ever again. Since this wine rack is compact, you can easily store it on your counter, and move it to the table when having a wine and cheese tasting night with friends.
15. A concrete bathroom accessory set, because who says only hotel rooms can have such stylish bathroom accessories? There is no reason your toothbrush holder or waste bin should not look this cool.
16. A Denmark acacia wood cutting board set that can double as a serving tray during homemade sushi nights. When not in use, it makes a great display on any kitchen counter.
17. A set of artificial succulents for those of you who love plants, but cannot remember the last time you kept one alive for longer than a week.
18. A gingham valance, because sometimes, the simplest additions to our homes create the biggest changes. Consider this valance if you're looking to add some pizzazz to your shabby-chic kitchen.
19. An Eider & Ivory bath rug, because no one should have to endure cold tiles in the morning. This bath mat keeps your bathroom cute and your toes warm at the same time.
20. A wishbone paperweight to remind you of sweet family traditions while adding some oomph to your WFH setup.
21. A Joss & Main comforter set, because a bed is the focal point of any bedroom. Consider this comforter for an easy, airy, and beachy bedroom makeover.
22. A set of fairy string lights that'll instantly add warmth to any room. Pro tip: line the walls in your hallways with these lights for an extra cozy touch to your home.
23. A soap dispenser for your kitchen counter that'll make you wonder why you ever settled for a plastic dispenser on your sink. Perhaps you can get a second one to hold lotion or hand sanitizer, too.
24. A Laurel Foundry Modern Farmhouse wicker basket for all the extra blankets and pillows you'll be using this season. This is also a great way to hide cords or store magazines that otherwise wouldn't have a home.
25. A rose gold desk organization set, because a tidy space is conducive to productivity. This set is perfect for zhuzhing up your desk setup with minimal effort required.
26. A jewelry organizer tray so that you can have a pretty home for your finer pieces. Not into jewelry? This piece is great for holding keys and coins, too.
27. A metal tabletop candlestick set, because candlesticks liven up any room. Add this to your dresser, bathroom counter, or dining room table for an instant room glow-up.
28. A Trent Austin Design desk lamp that doubles as a bedside lamp. Consider adding this to any room that is in need of an industrial makeover.
29. A cosmetic organizer, because organizing cosmetic products is such a pain! Let this handy organizer hold your palettes, perfumes, masks, and even nail polishes.
30. A picture frame set to display your most important memories. We recommend hanging these frames close to one another on the same wall to make it look like an interior designer just moved in.
31. A glass kitchen canister set, because there's no better way to spruce up your kitchen counter in a simple way than by eliminating all those bags of sugar or rice.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.