31 Things From Target You’ll Love If You Want Your Whole Home To Celebrate Fall
The season of cardigans and pumpkin-spiced lattes is here, and it's worth celebrating all over your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hammered metal accent table that can act as an end table, a night stand, or even a decor base. The opportunities with this modern table are endless, and luckily, it's available in a brassy hue that'll instantly add some autumn-appropriate warmth to your decor.
2. A double-sided mustard velvet duvet and sham set to bring some ~foxy~ '70s fall vibes to your bedroom, while still remaining cool enough for 2021. This duvet and sham set is reversible, meaning that you can switch between the solid mustard velvet side and the bright peacock print design on the reverse side whenever your heart desires a change (while still keeping things in the autumn tone family).
Promising review: "I'm obsessed, I've been patiently waiting for this set to launch and ordered it as soon as it did. I love the design but was hesitant that the velvet would look too cheap or that this would be too heavy for use during a hot Texas summer. Thankfully, I was wrong! The velvet side is soft and light, and the printed side is not scratchy at all. I sleep hot and I don't have a problem with this comforter, the printed side is actually cooling." —stea99
Price: $39+ (available in three sizes)
3. A multi-texture tufted rug that will instantly liven up your bathroom with colors warm enough to bring you joy, while being subdued enough to work into the moody fall season.
4. A round tufted ottoman to will spruce up the decor in your living room or act as the perfect vanity stool in your bedroom, and perfectly compliment your fall decor anywhere.
5. A media cabinet that will have you whipping out that vintage record player that's been sitting in your attic for a cozy fall afternoon of listening to records while snuggling up with some hot cocoa. This fun piece has a storage door for all your favorite 10-inch vinyls, and a resting space for your record player.
Price: $249.99 (available in two colors)
7. A heathered knit throw blanket that will wrap you in cozy warmth during cool nights, and add a fun touch to your space with its deep hues and tassels.
8. A "fall" wall-mounted hook set, because it's the season of pumpkin-spiced lattes, hefty scarves, and cardigan sweaters, and you deserve to have a joyful place to store them (well, not the lattes, of course). Consider hooking your keys onto this lovely homage to the season every time you enter and exit your home.
9. A wooden armchair that is as cozy and inviting as a flannel shirt. Consider this chair if you are looking to spruce up that empty corner in your rustic living room.
10. An autumn square bamboo tray to hold candles, dried fruits, or even act as a catch-all tray in your bedroom.
11. An artificial goldenrod wreath that screams "it's no longer summer, and I am so excited about that." This wreath is perfect to hang onto your front door, and will work well into the holiday season.
12. A wicker basket with leather handles, because you'll need a chic place to store all your extra cozy knitted blankets.
13. A decorative pumpkin that has a mighty effect on your decor. This plaid-printed piece will work in every space in your home to remind you that yes, in fact, it is pumpkin season.
14. A smoked glass vase so that you can show off your professional-like flower arranging skills on some leafy fall boughs.
15. A faux horn tray that has all the colors you need to celebrate the spooky season. This faux horn tray is unlike most orange-and-black pieces of decor—it resembles a tortoiseshell design, meaning that it can work well past Halloween as a chic tray for your fragrances, accessories, or anything else.
16. A cinnamon pumpkin muffin candle so that you can fill your home with all the sensory signs of the season (even if your baking skills are so under-developed, they're spoooooooooky).
17. A paisley shower curtain that'll be the cherry (apple?) on top of every warm, candlelit bath you'll dip into this season.
18. A festive embroidered lumbar pillow to remind you that 'tis the season of giving thanks, and counting the things in life that are most important to you... while still keeping your interior design as chic as EVER.
19. A plaid table runner, because what's more fall than this classic design? Honestly, when the leaves start to turn, the more plaid, the better.
20. A faux goldenrod plant arrangement that will spruce up the corner of your home that needs a little rustic plant life with the least amount of effort.
22. A pumpkin-shaped candle that smells like a warm group hug from vanilla and pumpkin. Plus, it comes in an acorn-shaped jar with a gorgeous metallic design — what's cuter than that?
23. A reversible pumpkin-printed throw pillow, because dressing up your home for the season doesn't mean giving your space an entire re-do. This pillow is neutral enough to work with almost any interior design, while adding a bit of fall spice to the mix.
24. An artificial dry hydrangea that will look rustic and romantic by itself in a clear wine bottle, or in a vase with other dry seasonal plants, such as wheat and goldenrod.
25. A faux fur throw blanket, because, well, it isn't really fall unless you have multiple warm, fuzzy blankets lying around.
27. A coffee and tea French press set equipped with glass mugs so that you can kiss cold brews goodbye and make your perfect cup of warm coffee every single morning.
28. A long bath rug, because there's nothing worse than waking up in the fall and immediately stepping onto cold bathroom tiles. This bath rug is great for those who have bathrooms that are longer than they are wide.
29. A teak wood box so that you can add a rustic vibe to your casa *and* store all your envelopes, stamps, and general doohickies.
30. A microplush weighted blanket, because as the sun sets earlier and earlier each day, you'll need something that will help you through all the changing-season Sunday scaries. This weighted blanket is great for slipping into a relaxed state of mind, while also keeping you warm with its microplush texture.
31. And a 6-quart Dutch oven, because nothing says "fall" better than warming up with a nice, hearty stew (or soup, or bread, or...)
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.