31 Things From Target That’ll Help Make Your Home Look More Interesting
Time to spice up the wow factor in every corner of your space.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bright storage cube, because there isn't a law states that organization must look bland. Spruce up your home office with this fun number, while keeping all your important files in one place.
3. A pair of high-back dining chairs, because eating food should be fun, and the space you eat your food in should be vibrant! And if you're not looking to spruce up your dining room, these lovely chairs also pair well with your mid-century modern desk.
4. A double-sided mustard velvet duvet and sham set that brings some ~foxy~ '70s vibes to your bedroom, while still remaining cool enough for 2021. This duvet and sham set is reversible, meaning that you can switch between the solid mustard velvet side and the bright peacock print design on the reverse side whenever your heart desires a change.
Promising review: "I'm obsessed, I've been patiently waiting for this set to launch and ordered it as soon as it did. I love the design but was hesitant that the velvet would look too cheap or that this would be too heavy for use during a hot Texas summer. Thankfully, I was wrong! The velvet side is soft and light, and the printed side is not scratchy at all. I sleep hot and I don't have a problem with this comforter, the printed side is actually cooling." —stea99
Price: $39+ (available in three sizes)
6. A natural wood writing desk that just so happens to have striking gold legs that will surely act as a conversation starter. This piece can work as a writing desk in your study, or a vanity in your bedroom — anywhere you want something cute yet functional.
Promising review: "This was exactly what I was looking for. Love the gold details. Sturdy, easy to put together, real wood (which is a must for me). Very small, but I triple checked the measurements, and it is exactly as I expected. Fits perfectly in my room." —Gngrred
Price: $269.99 (originally $359.99)
7. A media cabinet to have you whipping out that vintage record player that's been sitting in your attic. This fun piece has a storage door for all your favorite 10-inch vinyls, and a resting space for your record player.
Promising review: “The quality itself is pretty solid. I purchased the grey and it looks very nice and well distressed. The weight is solid, and the build is as well (aside from my cons). The hardware for hinges and slides is fairly decent. The sliders hold a good amount of albums and weight when they slide out. It is affordable compared to the premium record stands that cost $1K to $2K. Aside from one rail, all of the holes were pre-drilled. The UPS guy ripped up some of the outer box as it's heavy, but it was well packed inside and not one scuff or mark." —MK
Price: $255.99 (originally $319.99; available in two colors)
8. A hammered metal accent table that can act as an end table, a night stand, or even a decor base. The opportunities with this modern table are endless, and luckily, it's available in colors that'll suit every room in your home.
9. A teal blue glass soap dispenser, which is basically what you, a glamorous human being, would look like if you were a soap dispenser.
Promising review: "I have had two of these in my bathrooms for over a year now & I LOVE THEM! They work great and haven’t worn down. The color is just beautiful with the teal and gold. So unique and pretty. Usually after a year, these kinds of dispensers stop working or the gold wears off, but these have held up beautifully." —Blissfullbeauty
10. An arched upholstered headboard that not only has a vibrant color, but a cool print, too! If you are in need of a quick spruce up for your bedroom, consider purchasing a headboard — they're easy to install and immediately become the focal point of your room (without being too much of an investment).
Promising review: "The [color] is absolutely stunning — even more beautiful in person than it is in the pictures. Set up was very easy and the frame fit my queen bed perfectly. It was such an easy way to change the entire look of my bedroom." —stormi
Price: $351+ (available in 22 colors and in sizes twin-California king)
12. A four-piece set of tie-dye bamboo kitchen utensils that'll add color and vibrancy to your at-home chef experience. Whether you prepare a Sunday sauce or flip pancakes on a Saturday morning, these utensils won't bleed their dye or soak up any color from the delectable meals you'll create.
This set includes two spoons and two spatulas.
14. A floral armchair, for when you're looking to up the design ante on your reading nook. This chair will make you feel as if you are living the plot of whichever Flapper-era film you're currently watching.
Promising review: "I love this chair. I bought it to use as a desk chair and it’s a good height and depth for that. It has a good bottom cushion that is really comfy but still supportive enough to get work done. The Peacock Mystere color is really rich and vibrant. I love it!" —Darkblusky
Price: $384+ (available in 15 colors)
15. A plastic frosted tumbler that you can use for stylish sipping during fall barbecues or dinners with the entire family (kids included, since these plastic tumblers are tough to break). They come in six colors, so consider getting one of each to add an extra flair to your dining room table.
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE these cups! They are even more beautiful than the pictures. The size is perfect, the colors are vibrant, they are easy to wash. These take a beating, and don't crack, so they are great for kids, to use indoors and out. And they are dishwasher safe, I definitely recommend this product." —Busybody13
Price: $0.50 (available in six colors)
16. A decorative cabinet with glass-paned doors and adjustable storage shelves, because whether you are looking to house extra linens, display fine china, or show off your maximalist beauty collection, investing in storage is never a bad idea.
17. A heathered knit throw blanket that will wrap you in cozy warmth during cool nights, and add a fun touch to your space with its bright hues and tassels.
20. A multi-texture tufted rug that will instantly liven up your bathroom with colors bright enough to bring you joy, while being subdued enough to work into the moody fall season.
Promising review: "Love this - I have it in the pink, and it looks great. It washes up really nice, which is important (especially with a cat who thinks it is his job to destroy the bathroom rugs). The back is not rubber or that skid-proof backing, but it does not slip and slid around, which I was concerned about. I bought two, but because I was concerned about the non-skid thing, I tested one, and left the other one in the bag, with the tags on in case it was no good, to return it. I kept them both and they have washed up wonderfully." —Manda
Price: $24 (available in two colors)
21. A curved ottoman, because there is *no* reason why you shouldn't kick your feet up in style at the end of the day. Not in the mood for kicking back? That's fine, too — this ottoman also works well as extra seating.
Promising review: "Great little multifunctional ottoman! Perfect size and height for extra seating or to use to prop up your feet by the couch. For us, it double duties as project seating around coffee table for my 8 year old. Love the easy clean microfiber material. Nice neutral shade of soft grey. Great buy!" —Ceecee899
Price: $138 (available in 18 colors)
22. A textured pouf to add a beachy flair to your living space, while also providing a soft place for you to rest your feet.
23. A set of floral disposable plates, because it pretty much belongs on the set of a Wes Anderson film. And you can't really get any brighter than a Wes Anderson film.
24. A three-drawer dresser that can also act as a nightstand, or even a filing cabinet in your home office. Storage has never looked better.
Promising review: “I'm not one to leave reviews, but this piece from Opalhouse is so amazing. This freaking dresser looks SO GOOD. It looks SO expensive. It is pretty dang big for a three-drawer. Honestly, look up three drawer dressers on luxury furniture sites, and they cost two to three times as much, and this is honestly just as good as any designer furniture I've ever seen. I'm such a huge fan.” —Melanie
25. A pair of abstract fruit print kitchen towels, because kitchen spills rarely ever spark joy. So you may as well clean up kitchen messes with something that *will* spark joy.
27. A pair of colorful industrial chic metal stools, because a home studio simply isn't complete without brightly colored stools.
28. A rattan palm mirror that serves as both a piece of art and a place to see your reflection, just in case your beachy decor is missing a little bit of pizazz.
29. A green velvet swivel armchair, because no chic interior is complete without a bit of velvet. This chair will work great in your reading nook, or at your desk since it swivels.
30. A tufted chaise sofa that *definitely* would have made Marie Antoinette ask, "where'd you get that?"
Promising review: "Above average construction for this type of mass-produced furniture. Comfy and sturdy enough for everyday use — perfect as an accent piece — we have only had the couch for about a month. The linen covering is nice and reasonably soft to the touch, rather than some scratchy fabrics, and the color was perfect for our needs." —Joe
Price: $874+ (available in 12 colors)