25 Stylish Winter Things From Amazon Your Wallet Just Might Love As Much As You Do
Keep both your wallet and closet fully stocked this season.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A pair of plaid leggings, because they are so cozy that you'll forget that you're even dressed up to the nines.
2. An oversized sweater vest to pair with a turtleneck or button-up for a classic winter look — or, switch it up and layer this over your favorite oversized black band tee for a city-chic look.
3. A pair of high-rise flare leggings so that you can look trendy and feel comfy, whether you're running errands or doing chores around the home.
4. A sherpa zip-neck pullover sweater, which will keep you as cozy as all get out, while still serving major stylish winter vibes.
5. A pair of fuzzy crossband slippers that you'll probably never want to take off. This is great for people (like me) who have feet that get hot and cold at once. I love these slippers because they warm my feet up, but still give me enough ventilation that I don't end up with sweaty toes.
6. A turtleneck bodycon dress so that wherever you go, you'll be arriving in style. This low-key, go-with-everything dress is perfect for days when you want a stylish basic, so you can pair it with every single winter accessory under the sun.
7. A Henley top, because this base layer is what will keep you warm during those late winter nights spent around the fireplace. Consider getting a few — after all, Henley tops work great as loungewear around the house or layered under your favorite sweaters.
8. A pair of tie-dye sweatpants since you deserve to dress up for yourself. Why not spruce up your at-home attire with a medley of your favorite colors?
9. A classic ribbed turtleneck, because what is winter without a bit of turtleneck action?! Pair this with a plaid skirt for an elevated varsity look, or black jeans for some crisp, simple style.
10. A crewneck rainbow stripe pullover, since there is NO law that says you must say goodbye to color once the temperature drops.
11. A puffy, fluffy faux fur-lined jacket so that you can — get this — FEEL like you're wearing a blanket but LOOK like a million bucks.
12. A pair of classic bootcut jeans, because nothing fits quite like your favorite pair of jeans. Consider these for a day running adorable winter errands with your boo.
13. A fuzzy knit side-slit sweater to pair with a maxi skirt for a moody, library-chic look that'll turn heads.
14. An A-line midi skirt, because who says you can't wear skirts during the colder months?! Plus, this skirt has pockets — so it'll keep your hands toasty while its thick fabric warms up your legs.
15. A pair of cold weather socks, since you can't neglect your toesies when you're staying warm! These socks will trap heat *without* making your feet sweat excessively.
16. An oversized turtleneck sweater that'll make you feel as though you're wearing your boo's sweater, while still helping you look profesh during your Zoom meetings.
17. A waffle-knit shorts lounge set so that you can stay cozy on a Saturday morning while still looking extra chic. This set is perfect for those who overheat easily while they sleep, but still need something soft and cozy to walk around the house in upon waking up.
18. A chunky knit cardigan that has... drumroll please... POCKETS! Yes, this means that you'll have a place to store all your necessities, while also staying warm and looking cute.
19. A faux suede mini skirt so you can be the belle of your your Zoom NYE ball. This skirt is great for layering over leggings, and will work with tall boots during the fall season, too!
20. A cable-knit turtleneck that'll serve as your go-to piece during your cold-weather morning strolls.
21. A chunky-knit turtleneck to wear as you cozy up under a blanket and watch your favorite movies (or reality TV shows...Selling Tampa, anyone?).
22. A balloon-sleeve waffle sweater, because after a while, all those sweaters in your drawer can end up feeling as though they're all the same cut. Up the ante with these unique balloon sleeves.
23. A chunky statement-sleeve cardigan to pull over any ol' outfit so that you can amp up the style on any look in a flash.
24. A duster maxi cardigan that works as a great layering piece. It's perfectly '90s retro and so comfy that it's basically the winter version of a caftan, so get ready to serve some major looks.
25. And a pair of palazzo pants to allow youmaximum comfort while still looking like you *actually* put effort into your outfit during a time as cold as winter.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.