Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A button-up shirtdress, because who was the time or energy to wear pants on a weekend (and ESPECIALLY when relaxing at brunch)?! Wear this for a freeing feel and a look that'll turn heads.
2. A pair of jogger pants that hold their structure, even as you get up and dance on a table at a boozy brunch! Woooo!
3. Or a pair of straight-leg paper bag pants if you're all about pants that maintain their shape, but like a tapered look instead of flared pants!
4. A clog with a woodgrain printed sole, since, yes, wooden clogs are *so* comfortable once they're broken in, but can be a bit hard to get used to if you typically reach for shoes with cushioned soles. These have cushion soles that form to your feet while looking like you bought them as a souvenir from your recent trip to Amsterdam.
5. A very chic asymmetrical dress that is perfect for an upscale brunch during the bachelorette trip you're attending.
6. A wrap top is in line with your newfound style, the ~balletcore~ aesthetic, while keeping you warm during an outdoor dining brunch sesh!
7. A pair of relaxed fit overalls that are serving major Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants vibes, since they look *so* good on virtually everyone.
8. A cute bodysuit with delicate ruffling so that you can show off your chic minimalist style wherever you go.
9. A mesh layered midi skirt proves that, yes, adult tutus do exist, and, yes, you should wear them every chance you can.
Chic Wish is a California-based Etsy store that sells bold and kitschy, on-trend fashion items.
Promising review: "This is a very lovely skirt. I have lived in pants for too long and l will be happy with this change. I have never worn mesh before and this is so lovely. Thank you so much." —Etsy Customer
Get it from Chic Wish on Etsy for $35.90 (available in S–XXXL and in six colors).
10. A tank top that's a no-thoughts-required type of shirt — by that, I mean you can simply throw this on with a pair of jeans and have an outfit that looks like it's worth a million bucks. Plus, reviewers ~love~ that you don't need a bra to sport this baby.
11. A super-cute satin mini skirt proves that satin is not just for evening wear. Whoever thinks that has clearly never laid eyes on this cute, brunch-ready skirt.
12. A pair of palazzo pants that will allow the cool spring breeze flow, while still making you look put together if you're headed to a fancy schmancy brunch.
14. A smocked bust, tiered skirt, puff-sleeve cotton dress just in case you want to look like your favorite Bridgerton characters while you eat eggs Benedict.
15. A lace-up knit blouse ups the ante on your favorite sweater while being wearable for both friendly brunches during the day and family dinners at night. We love versatility!
16. A classic loafer, because finding a shoe that fits well *and* looks super cute can be an arduous task. This shoe has the best of both worlds: A toe box that actually has wiggle room, plus a chic silhouette to add to your Parisian vibe.
17. A short-sleeve dress so you can channel your inner Jane Birkin without dropping major bucks. Consider it an investment — getting a killer deal on clothes just means there are more funds in your budget for other things, like post-brunch adventures!
18. A pair of jeans with a retro '70s flare if you want your entire springtime wardrobe to look like it came straight from the costume department of Daisy Jones & The Six.
19. A super stretchy midi-length pencil skirt for those lunches where you need to look profesh, but don't want to sacrifice your super ~cool~ style.
20. A tiered midi dress is a perfect option for heading to your favorite brewery with your boo. This romantic little number is flowing and cozy while giving you a farmhouse look that belongs perfectly in a cute industrial-ish space!
21. A glitzy mesh top if you're leaving trails of glitter eyeshadow everywhere you go. This shirt will give you the same dazzle-factor of makeup without the hassle of applying glitter on your face! (Because who has time for hassle when you're already rushing to get to brunch on time?)
Promising review: "I love it! I was a bit nervous upon opening the package that it was going to be a cheap-looking material but it was not. It is very soft and feels great on my skin. It was not scratchy at all. I will definitely be ordering a few more and this time a size down." —Jos
Get it from Amazon for $16.98 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 11 colors).
22. A snazzy one-shoulder bodysuit, because wearing a tucked shirt is a simple way to spruce up your 'fit — but wearing a tucked shirt while sitting for an extended amount of time? Eh, it's not the most comfortable trying to keep the back of your shirt tucked into your pants or skirt. This bodysuit will keep your shirt "tucked" throughout the entire brunch with little effort required.
Some reviewers suggest sizing down!
Promising review: "Stunning. I love this top!! I got a small in the red. It is exactly as pictured. Beautiful color! It was a little baggy but also very comfy. I’m ordering another color! So many compliments! Might try an XS this time." —CM
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in sizes XS–3XL and in eight colors).
23. An oversize sweater vest to pair with a turtleneck or button-up for a classic Anglophile look — or switch it up for an edgy look and layer this over your favorite oversize black band tee.
24. A sleeveless dress, because, although it may still be cold outside, I promise, the warm weather is just on the horizon! The transitional months means that it can be (literally) freezing one day and then in the sixties the next, so this can hang in your closet for a brunch that just so happens to fall on one of those warmer spring days.
25. An embroidered mini skirt adds the perfect amount of Boho touch to your 'fit, whether you're pairing it with a quick-and-easy baby tee or are going all out and pairing it with layered crop tops, shrugs, and jackets.
26. A breezy jumpsuit, because brunch may be one of the best meals, but why are they so early sometimes?! If you slept in (oops) and have *just* about five minutes to get ready, this is the perfect number to throw on.
27. A crop top and smocked skirt set that's giving picnic-chic in the best way possible. Plus, there's no better way to ring in the spring than with some gingham!
28. A platform clog, because gosh darn it, clogs are some of the best types of shoes to wear if you're going to be on your feet all day. (Those brunch wait times seem like they go on forever, don't they?) These have heavy traction on the soles, which adds an edgy vibe to your cool 'fit.
29. A denim top if you're all about wearing a top you can relax in while adding a unique spin with its puffed sleeves.
30. And a mid-length "coatigan" so that you can, once and for all, say, "It's spring, baby! See you next year, clunky puffer jacket."
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.