31 Things From Target That’ll Help You Go To Sleep So Much Faster
Get ready to put counting sheep to ~rest~.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Novogratz Anabelle quilt set to spruce up your bedroom set while you'll also get to enjoy how darn soft this feels on your skin. We love when style meets comfort.
2. A Pacifica Lavender Moon body and pillow mist, because fresh-smelling linens will certainly put you to sleep in no time.
3. A few Natrol Relaxia night calm gummies to alleviate the weight of pressing deadlines or that one embarrassing thing you did when you were 7 years old. These supplements contain melatonin, the natural chemical your brain creates when it's time to snooze, and L-theanine, a calming supplement.
4. A Lucid memory foam body pillow, because there's nothing closer than this pillow to cuddling a human-sized marshmallow as you drift away to dreamland.
5. A plush bathrobe that'll make every night into a spa night. Wrap this robe around you after a soothing bath and you will be asleep in minutes.
6. A Project 62 woodgrain diffuser, because aromatherapy is a game-changer when setting the mood of a room. This diffuser has an intermittent release option to ensure that scents are never too overpowering. Essential oils like lavender, sandalwood, ylang ylang, and bergamot will lull you to sleep in no time.
7. A Pixi nourishing lip polish to prevent waking up with cracked and chapped lips. Let the luxurious feeling of self-care prepare you for a peaceful slumber.
8. A pair of ICU blue-light-filtering glasses, because the blue light from our devices is one of the main culprits of sleep depravity. Wear these when you're taking your nightly smartphone scroll, and during the day, too.
9. A Kindle for late-night reads that won't clutter your bookshelf with pages. This device is water-resistant, and won't strain your eyes with bright lights before you go to sleep.
10. A pair of fuzzy slippers that'll slip you into a cozy mood before bed. These slippers are great for those who prefer a soft and plush feeling between their toes without the added heat of a closed-toe slipper.
12. A Casper Nova Wave Hybrid mattress that'll feel like you're sleeping on a cloud for years to come. Stomach sleepers and sweaty nappers, gather round, this one's for you.
13. A Made by Design eye mask for those nights where you simply cannot close your eyelids. This eye mask is cushiony and soft, meaning you won't have to worry about damaging your delicate eye area.
14. A Hatch rest sound machine that includes a night light for those of you who'd rather not sleep in the complete dark. This device connects to a complementary Hatch app to control soothing sleep sounds and a time-to-rise indicator.
15. A pack of Breath Right nasal strips for those with stuffy noses who need a good night's rest. These strips are great for everyone, even those with sensitive skin.
16. A Soap & Glory makeup remover to ensure you never go to sleep with your makeup on! Help your skin get the beauty rest it needs by gently ridding the gunk from your pores and the waterproof mascara from your lashes.
17. A set of foam earplugs, because although you love that your roommate is trying to get into making music, you also need your sleep. A tip for wearing foam earplugs: squeeze them between your fingers, place them in your ears, and then let the foam expand to fit every nook and cranny of your ear canal. You won't be able to hear a peep — and that's a good thing.
18. A 12-pound weighted blanket to wrap yourself in during rainy nights. Weighted blankets are a great way to have the feel of multiple comforters without the added heat.
19. A Made by Design memory foam pillow, because what's a good night's sleep without a fantastic headrest? This pillow will conform to the contours in your neck, and provide ultimate support as you slip into some sweet dreams.
20. An Opalhouse cozy nights candle so that you can finish your nightly ritual with some soothing scents.
21. A Nalgene water bottle, because having that last sip of water before bed no longer has to mean getting out of bed and trekking to your fridge.
23. A Julep night shift sleeping mask, because our skin does most of its reparative work at night, while we sleep. You can sleep well knowing that this mask is working to exfoliate dead skin and deeply hydrate the skin.
24. A calming chamomile tea blend to soothe your mind and body as you unwind after a long day. Chamomile tea is great for those awakening belly aches, too.
25. A HoMedics foot spa, because a foot massage is a secret way to lull yourself to sleep in no time. Each foot has over 7,000 nerve endings, and massaging them at the end of each day *literally* calms your nerves for a restful night ahead.
26. A luxurious Hearth & Hand with Magnolia linen set that'll feel like you're wrapping yourself in a sea of softness. Sleeping never felt so GOOD.
27. An Everspring lavender and bergamot essential oil blend, because these are some of the most calming scents for rest. We recommend diffusing this oil, or keeping the bottle on your nightstand to sniff from time to time.
28. A Vicks humidifier to help those of you in drier climates fall asleep. This is a great device to use during nights full of stuffy noses, too.
29. A warm bedside lamp that'll provide light while you're reading, without ever being as harsh as an overhead ceiling light. This lamp has a tray at its base to hold jewelry and lip balms, and an outlet to charge your devices, too.
30. A pair of fuzzy socks, because what's better than slipping your feet into something warm and cozy at the end of a long day?
31. A Dr. Teal's Himalayan bath salt soak – there is nothing more soothing at the end of a long and taxing day than a restorative bath.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.