20 Reviewer-Loved Things From Lululemon You’ll Never Get Tired Of Wearing
To the gym, to the grocery store, around the house—you'll wear these pretty much all day long.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A classic pair of high-rise leggings that'll be your new go-to as you take your morning run, hit the nearest cafe, and lounge around back home. Heck, you'll even find yourself working in these (because nobody on Zoom can see you from the waist-down — thank heavens for that).
2. A pair of high-rise joggers to help you stay cozy and stylish as ever while checking off the many items from your daily to-do list.
3. A bow scrunchie that's designed to stay in place even during workouts, so spruce up your hair with this pop of color literally whenever.
4. A puffer jacket, because winter isn't coming — it's here! So it's time to warm up with this waterproof jacket. And don't worry about having a cold behind — this jacket also covers your bum!
5. A long-sleeve shirt that has thumb holes! So, yes, your wrists will stay warm while you're looking extra cute in this wardrobe staple. Plus, the seamless construction means you don't have to worry about itching or irritation during your workout.
6. A pair of high-rise biker shorts, for gym workouts, yoga in your living room, or just lounging around, since some apartment buildings come with just one heat setting in the winter, and that setting is blazing hot.
7. An oversized merino wool poncho with a zip neck that will basically feel as though you're wearing a blanket, which is something everyone should strive for, comfort-wise, in their daily outfits.
8. A crisscross back sports bra to keep you feeling supported and stylisj while you reach your new personal burpee record. It also has a zippered pocket to hold your phone, and a loop to keep your headphone cord untangled.
9. A light support shelf bra tank top that you can wear on its own with a pair of jeans, or as a layer during cross-country practice.
10. A pair of high-rise leggings — with pockets! These leggings have a bit of a crop to them, making them perfect for folks who regularly partake in Zoom Pilates classes, or anyone who just likes to show a little ankle in their outfits.
11. A lightweight jacket that is perfect for those living in slightly warmer climates this holiday season. This hoodless zip-up jac will keep you warm during your post-dinner strolls.
12. A belt bag, because what's better than a bag that *actually* holds all your necessities? A belt bag that completely frees your hands, that's what.
13. A seamless short-sleeve shirt that you'll want to purchase in every color after feeling how cozy it is. I have this shirt and love wearing it while I'm on the elliptical — but it also works well for me when I'm working at home and just need extra comfort.
14. A fuzzy crew neck sweater so that you can feel as though you're receiving a big bear hug at all times. 🐻
15. A wide-leg yoga pant to give you breezy freedom as you plank, barre, or just walk around your house tidying up. These pants are especially popular amongst dancers who need freedom as they master their grande jeté.
16. A pair of low-rise lined shorts so that you can run an indoor track like a star, while still feeling cool and supported.
17. A reversible bucket hat, because is there anything better than investing in a chic hat that DOUBLES as two hats in one?!
18. A down puffer vest for running that has a secret wire compartment that'll keep your earbuds close to you — not swaying to and fro while you hit your new mile time.
19. A reversible bra so that you can have two sports bras in one — while still keeping everything together during Crossfit.
20. And a ribbed tank top that is the perfect addition to any minimalist wardrobe. Pair this with trousers for a casual look, or opt to wear this during your rise-and-grind gym session.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.