17 Puzzles On Amazon That Reviewers Say Actually Challenge Their Cats
For the cat in your life who is perpetually bored.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. An interactive toy maze for the cat who scoffs at mere toy mice. This treat toy is great for keeping your cats engaged and stimulated while you do other things, like tick off chores from your daily to-do list.
2. A Petstages treat-dispensing puzzle that'll help your kitty slow down if they seem to eat as quickly as you serve them their food.
3. An interactive roller cat toy, because playing isn't just for kittens! Playtime is vital in ensuring your cat can maintain their physical health and mental awareness.
4. A catnip-filled toy that is sure to be a treat every time. Simply stuff the toy with catnip and watch the chaos ensue as your cat tries to dig the catnip from inside this toy.
5. An interactive laser pointer, because playtime is not just about having fun — it's important for keeping your cat active and maintaining their cognitive health, too.
6. A Catit super roller circuit that will preoccupy your cat while you try to get some typing done. (Why is it that cats always want your attention while you're typing?!)
7. A catnip turntable toy for the cat in your life who seems to spend all their time sitting on your windowsill. This toy suctions to any surface, and will keep your cat busy as they try to dig out the catnip.
8. A pet food puzzle toy for the felines who enjoy playing with their food. This toy dispenses food as your cat rotates it, effectively turning mealtime into playtime.
9. A Catit cat food tree, because, although cats are not mean, they can be bored a lot of the time. This makes eating fun as your cat tries to scoop their meal out of the tiers.
10. A food-digger interactive toy for the cat in your life who needs to shed a bit of extra fluff. This toy causes cats to slow down while eating, which helps them to maintain a healthy weight.
11. A activity tunnel feeder, because your cat deserves to have fun in all moments of their life, especially when munching on tasty treats. This feeder dispenses food as your cat (or cats) pokes their paws into the tunnels.
12. An interactive treat puzzle that's so fun and challenging, your cat might forget they're even hunting treats that are hidden inside.
13. A cat toy – it comes equipped with a running mouse to keep your kitty on their toes...or paws. This toy comes with a toy mouse that "runs" under and over the holes at the top of this toy.
14. An interactive toy that sporadically shoots out a feather from different holes in its side. It's basically like Whac-A-Mole for your cat — your cat will go wild over this.
15. A grass scratcher toy to keep your cat busy as it scratches, chases, and lounges on this toy. I have this scratcher, and I love watching my cats chase roller toys between the slits in the surface. I also love that my cats have something other than my brand-new rug to scratch at!
16. A PetSafe feeder ball that'll keep mealtime fun, while simultaneously stimulating your cat's mind with play.
17. And a roller ball toy with a teaser mouse attached to keep your needy kitty preoccupied as you take care of your day's to-do list.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.