We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A CeraVe moisturizer that you can use on your face, cracked hands, or dry legs. Basically, this formula uses ceramides to trap moisture into the skin wherever, whenever.
Promising reviews: "I had eczema, and my dermatologist recommended CeraVe. I put this on two times per day, morning and before bed. The eczema doesn't show up anymore. During the summer, I work around the house in bare feet or flip-flops, getting dry, cracked heels on my feet. This stopped that problem, and my heels are smooth and no longer cracked." —BowKnight
"What’s not to love? Moisturizing, lightweight, and not greasy. Absorbs quickly. Not sticky. Unscented. Pretty much perfect. I go through bottles of this stuff." —Kensington
Get it from Amazon for $13.72+ (available in two sizes).
2. A glow-enhancing sunscreen, because gloomy days mean you should still SPF up! Yes, you should use sunscreen every single day (that includes rainy days, too!) to protect your face from UV damage. This formula glides onto the skin and contains dew-enhancing properties that give your complexion a glowy appearance.
3. A Tower 28 Daily Rescue Facial Spray that Hailey Bieber recently listed as one of the products she uses whenever her skin is red and angry — so, if you have ever envied Mrs. Bieber's glazed donut skin, you might wanna check this one out. This facial spray contains hypochlorous acid, which is actually a chemical the body produces naturally to minimize redness! This is *perfect* if you have sensitive or breakout-prone skin!
4. A rose and hyaluronic acid moisturizer in case your post-run skin becomes dry and flaky. This moisturizer will reintroduce any lost hydration after a long day, while the rose will help soothe irritation. All in a jar that'll last you all winter long, yay!
5. A snail mucin serum, since snail essence has long been a K-beauty secret for glowing, glass-like skin. Incorporate this into your routine after your toner and before your other serums to deliver a surge of lightweight yet jam-packed hydration to your skin.
6. A niacinamide dew drop serum so that you can head into your brunch GLOWING, while knowing that niacinamide, a powerful antioxidant, has your back and is warding off free radicals for you. Plus, this serum contains loads of hyaluronic acid to help boost your winter skin dew!
7. A L'Oreal collagen moisturizer, since collagen is one of the prime building blocks of line-free, plump skin! This is a great option if you have combination skin since it'll moisturize all over, leaving you with an even complexion.
Promising review: "I admit I was skeptical about switching to a collagen moisturizer. Nonetheless, I’ve noticed that using it made my skin softer and better hydrated. During the winter, my skin didn’t dry out as easily as it did with my previous moisturizers. My skin is sensitive, and this product has been beneficial for it. On top of all that, I also noticed that incorporating this product and retinol into my skin care routine has also significantly decreased the appearance of the fine lines on my forehead. I have just finished one of these and am currently using this same product again. 10/10 would recommend to others!" —Ghia
Get it from Amazon for $8.53+ (available in two sizes).
8. A nourishing "skin food" moisturizer that is technically a body cream, but works amazingly as an overnight moisturizing mask on the face. I've been using this at night for years, and I always wake up with even, dewy skin — no matter what.
9. A hydrating overnight mask, because the skin regenerates and takes care of itself at night, folks, so it never hurts to give it a helping hand overnight! Wake up with a glowing complexion, courtesy of this formula's moisturizing squalane and brightening vitamin C.
10. A propolis cream to help soothe and fade any redness or inflammation you may be experiencing, especially for those living in areas that look like the set of Fargo.
11. A hydrating moisturizer, since humidity levels are low in the winter, meaning you'll need an extra boost of moisture! This formula has a gel texture that soaks into skin immediately, leaving skin feeling soft and plump, not slick and greasy. Just make sure to lock this moisturizer in with an oil to ensure that water stays inside the skin and doesn't evaporate into the dry winter air.
12. A 2-in-1 replenishing mask if your skin is practically begging for anything that'll keep it moist. This mask has argan, sesame, and avocado oils to moisturize the skin, while vitamin C brightens the complexion, and rose minimizes redness. Basically, this mask is like a facial wrapped up into an aesthetically pleasing tube.
13. A clarifying serum with willow bark extract and a zinc blend that you should add to your cart IMMEDIATELY if you find yourself battling those breakouts that just won't budge. Willow bark is a fantastic exfoliant that'll help clear out the pores, and deep clean them without drying out your skin as harshly as a traditional BHA, like salicylic acid. This formula also has zinc, which offers anti-inflammatory properties that'll diminish redness around breakouts.
14. A bottle of Bio-Oil — a cult classic body oil that people absolutely love for its ability to moisturize dry, flaky skin and diminish the appearance of scars, both old and new. If you're in the market for glowing skin this season, this is your new best friend.
15. An oil serum hybrid enriched with a powerful blend of oils suspended in a water-in-oil emulsion, which works to both hydrate the deeper layers of your thirsty winter skin while locking the moisture in for an all-day glow.
16. A La Roche-Posay repairing moisturizer if your skin is not only dry, but is in desperate need of some soothing, too. Inside this squeezable tube are ceramides to add a dew to your winter skin *and* niacinamide, an ultra-calming ingredient that helps diminish uneven skin tones. There's no wondering why this is a French pharmacy beauty staple.
Promising review: "So, this is my first time writing a review on Amazon, but I had been struggling with products over-drying my skin. I typically have very oily/ sensitive skin. My esthetician told me my skin was dry, so it was overproducing oil to compensate, lol go figure. It was the witch hazel toner I used to use as a toner 2x a day that was stripping my skin of its natural oils. Anyways, this product has placed all the moisture I needed back into my face without it appearing oily. I used to feel like my skin always looked so greasy, and I disliked that. I love my skin routine now, especially at night. My skin has never felt healthier. My skin feels exactly the way I always wanted. Thankful for these gentle yet effective products." —Cat Parks
Get it from Amazon for $20.99.
17. A shea butter lip balm so that you can kiss cracked winter lips goodbye! Along with shea butter, this handmade formula also contains coconut oil and vitamin E to nourish the lips for a plump look and cushiony feel.
18. A cute essence sheet mask that you'll love to wear on days when your parched skin needs a bit (or a lot) of a moisture boost. This mask also contains brightening ingredients like niacinamide and kojic acid so that you can truly shine all winter long.
19. A First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub, since dry skin doesn't stop at the face! This is a reviewer-loved product since it soaks into the skin to add a surge of moisture while eradicating those pesky keratosis pilaris bumps that can show up on the arms.
Promising review: "My forearms have always been rough and red. I used this for the first time tonight, just my hand rubbing it over my arms in the shower. I asked my teenage daughter to touch my arms, and she asked me if I shaved them. That's how smooth they are. I highly recommend for the fact that it made my arms smooth for the first time in, like, 30 years." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $10.80+ (available in four sizes).
20. A box of hydrating face masks so that you can trick people into thinking that you have your esthetician on speed dial — but, actually, you just have these centella asiatica-enriched masks that help calm redness while boosting water levels in the skin.
Promising review: "I was absolutely amazed after using this mask! It made my skin so soft! My pores were barely there; this mask tightened my skin and left it baby-smooth! This was only after one use! My makeup went on beautifully and lasted longer. After several uses, I can say the tightening effect has really left my skin firmer. The mask made my skin feel slightly itchy as it tightened. However, it did subside, and it didn’t irritate my face. I am loving how soft my skin is. And yes, it is still making my pores look nonexistent! Love it, would highly recommend. 💕💕" —Sarah
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $24.
21. A set of gold under-eye masks for a brighter, smoother, and plumper under eye moment this winter. The skin around the eyes is thinner than the rest of the face, making them more susceptible to trans-epidermal water loss this time of year — eye masks like these are pretty much crucial for preventing that.
Promising review: "This product is amazing! As a nurse who works the night shift, I find that this product has been a lifesaver. I used to have dark, baggy circles under my eyes, and this product has left me looking rejuvenated. Friends have complimented how the skin around and under my eyes appears smooth, hydrated, and less puffy. The product itself also feels refreshing. I'm a fan of this product, and I highly recommend it!" —Jason
Get 15 pairs from Amazon for $17.91.
22. Or, an Eight Saints eye cream if you want it to look like you've had your eight hours of beauty rest, but in actuality, you've only had five. This eye cream employs caffeine and vitamin C to diminish dark circles and offer free radical protection, while protein peptides and hyaluronic acid diminish the appearance of dry fine lines and wrinkles.
Eight Saints is a woman-owned small biz dedicated to narrowing down the oversaturated skincare ingredient industry and focusing on eight key ingredients that actually deliver benefits.
Promising review: "I've had under-eye dark circles for quite a while. I noticed well into my late 30s that the circles were getting darker, to the point where it looked like I just had a blue semicircular bruise under each eyeball. Makeup could not even HANDLE these eye bruises. My online research led me to consult one of those 'med spas' that offered to inject hyaluronic acid under my eyes for $400-$800 every couple of years. Before parting with that many dollars, I figured I might as well try this eye cream. After a couple of weeks of use, I'd say this cream isn't a dang miracle or anything: I didn't have fine lines, puffiness, or wrinkles beforehand, so I can't say it did anything for that, but it actually did super-brighten up my under eye zone and made the dark circles way less dark, to the point of not feeling like I ought to have stuff injected into my face right now. It also has a nice smell and doesn't clog up my pores like other white face goos do. Yay." —Lidiya
Get it from Amazon for $32.40 (originally $36).
23. A Handmade Heroes Vegan Coconut Lip Scrub so that you can shun the bane of your lip routine! The bane in question is cracked lips, and this scrub contains sugar to slough off dead skin cells along with coconut and jojoba oil to moisturize your pout.
Promising review: "I absolutely love my scrub. It did exactly what it is supposed to, exfoliate my lips. It is unscented, except from the natural coconut from the oil. I highly recommend this. The packaging is super cute too. A bit larger than I was expecting, so bonus.😁" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
24. A soothing rosehip oil that works to moisturize the skin as well as diminish redness that you may be experiencing. This is a great option if you find yourself dealing with rosacea once the cool weather rolls around!
Promising review: "Absolutely love this product!! I’ve recently struggled with acne all over the face, and while washing it every single night helped a bit, nothing was giving me truly clear skin. I bought this gem and very quickly that changed! I’m so pleased with this product and how well it has helped clear up my acne! My face always feels incredibly soft after using it, and the best part is that it doesn’t make my usually oily skin look greasy when applied!! I’ve been recommending this product to everyone I know! It’s an absolute must-have!" —Jennifer R Bennett
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
25. A peach hand cream so that your beauty counter can be as cute as the rest of your decor! Other than being absolutely adorable, this hand cream is great for the colder months since it has shea butter and peach extract to keep your digits looking fresh and dewy.
Promising reviews: "This is the nicest-smelling, lightest, best-moisturizing hand cream I have tried in my LIFE. My hands get miserably dry from being washed really often and PEACH TO THE RESCUE! The scent is very appealing but not super heavy. The packaging is very cute. I don't feel greasy at all. There is literally nothing to improve other than making more sizes so I can keep these EVERYWHERE." —Joselle Stark
"Listen, I've tried how many hand creams over the years I've had access to the internet, and this has got to be one of the best ones I've had. The scent is better than anything else, and if there was ever anything known as the 'quintessential peach scent,' this would be it. Not to mention it's super moisturizing and not overly oily, so you won't have trouble picking up your phone or anything else. Not sticky either, so if you have sensory issues like me, you'll love it." —Cat C.
Get it from Amazon for $12.
26. A micellar water, because cleansing, although it removes dead skin, sebum, and makeup, can also strip the skin's natural oils it needs to thrive! This alcohol-free formula contains micelles that attract to impurities on the skin while rose replenishes the complexion with hydration.
I've used this micellar water for several years and *love* it for my sensitive skin! It's especially great for days when I don't have the energy to drag myself to the bathroom to properly wash my face. I keep a bottle of this by my bed and just soak a cotton pad with micellar water to clean my face.
Promising review: "Best makeup remover EVER!! I am head over heels in love with this product! I have used it as my go-to cleanser for years. It's very gentle and even cooling to your skin — a very light lovely scent. Don't saturate the cotton ball or pad too much or you will get makeup and residue sloshing into your eyes as someone described above. A little goes a long way and your makeup almost disappears like magic. Note: if you do get it in your eyes, it does not burn. No harsh chemicals to worry about. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!" –Babsie
Get it from Amazon for $7.97.
27. And a Eucerin Redness Relief Night Creme, since a rosy winter complexion is natural, but experiencing things like eczema or psoriasis on the face can feel uncomfortable. Eucerin is a dermatologist-loved brand that makes powerhouse products to help treat both eczema and psoriasis, and this night creme is no different with ingredients like licorice root extract to diminish redness and smooth the skin.
Promising review: "I’ve been struggling with this clustered red/blister patch for almost three years. I only developed this after giving birth, before that I’ve always had clear skin. I had always assumed it was acne and was treating it as such. Someone recommended to treat us as rosacea; so I changed all my products. Switched to a Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser and this product at night. It’s been two weeks and I’ve already noticed a significant difference! My face has calmed down, the redness isn’t as noticeable as it once was, and the bumps have almost completely disappeared. I will buy again!" —Kel
Get it from Amazon for $9.59.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.