23 Products From Amazon With Before-And-After Photos That Any Cat Owner Should Probably See
Because who doesn't love a good before-and-after transformation?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A self-cleaning brush with retractable teeth to make cleanup after a good brushing experience so easy, you'll wish you had purchased it sooner.
2. A Burt's Bees dander reducing spray for cats who need a bit of help with grooming. This formula contains colloidal oat to promote skin health, and aloe vera to add hydration to their coats.
3. A Rocco & Roxie stain and odor eliminator, because accidents happen more and more with age! This spray contains enzymes that eat away at any odor you might be tackling with your senior cat.
4. A wound and skincare spray, because cats get nicks from time to time. Consider this the cat version of that one salve you rub onto your own cuts to help them heal quicker.
5. A bottle of cat ear solution, because nobody likes an ear infection, and cats especially don't like it when humans clean their ear infections. These wipes are gentle, alcohol-free, and contain aloe vera to help soothe your cat's aching ears.
6. A Paul Mitchell foaming waterless shampoo for those of you who would rather not partake in giving your kitties a bath. This foaming wash's pH is formulated specifically for animals, which means that it won't strip any necessary oils from your cat's skin that act as a protector from the world.
7. A pet hair remover, because there is no reason you shouldn't have the white duvet cover of your dreams simply because you have a shedding cat. This pet hair remover is perfect for any surfaces that collect cat hair, and great for clearing clothes of pet hair, too.
8. A cord protector for your kitty who thinks that all your charging cords are chew toys. This product provides that one-two punch of protecting your cats from chewing on dangerous wires while streamlining a corner of a room that may be riddled with cords.
9. A set of furniture repair markers and wax sticks, because cat scratches are a thing, whether they're on your desk, drawer, or door. These nifty pens cover the appearance of scratches to make it seem as if they never even happened in the first place.
10. An air purifier to rid the air in your home of pet hair, pet dander, and anything else that might be floating around you.
11. An oatmeal paw butter that works to soothe cracked paws on your feline friends, and your pups, too. This is especially helpful during those dry transitional months from Winter to Spring.
12. A pair of grooming gloves so that you can comb your cat while petting them at the same time. With 225 silicone grooming tips, your cat can finally slip into a state of zen as you massage their excess fur away.
13. A FURemover broom, because there is no telling how much fur you have hiding in your carpets until you purchase one of these brooms. I have this broom and use it regularly on my area rugs. I'm always shocked (and grossed out) by the amount of hair that accumulates from my two lovely cats.
15. A feline allergy relief dropper that will work to diminish the symptoms of a runny nose, runny eyes, or general sinus issues.
17. A dental kit, because taking care of your cat's oral hygiene can help decrease the risk of disease down the line. Plus, it gives them fresh breath, which is always welcome during cuddle sessions with your furbaby.
18. A top entry litter box that'll rid your litter trail woes for good. This litter box traps litter before your cats' paws hit the floor, meaning that you'll never have to worry about stepping on little bits of litter as you walk around your home.
19. A Gorilla Grip de-shedding brush, because brushing your cat's fur regularly is the best way to prevent hairballs. This brush has extremely fine teeth that comb out every piece of dead hair hiding in your cat's coat, without ever damaging the healthy hair that's still holding on.
20. A Capstar cat flea treatment that'll help relieve the pain that your cat goes through when dealing with fleas.
21. A Burt's Bees waterless shampoo to help wipe any dirt and debris from your cat after their backyard adventure. This is great for super finicky cats who would not even dare walk past a bath.
22. A Turbo Microfiber mop system with washable pads, because cats tend to scratch everything from couches, to pillows, and even floors. This mop will deliver your floors from that post-cat scratch dullness.
23. And a bottle of feline skin and itch drops to help your kitties deal with their allergy symptoms. This'll provide them with sweet relief from all the scratching they've been doing.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.