Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A smocked bust, tiered skirt, puff-sleeve cotton dress just in case you want to look like your favorite Bridgerton characters while you celebrate the newlywed-to-be.
2. A tiered midi dress is a perfect option for any farmhouse-inspired bridal shower you'll be headed to. This dress plus a pair of your favorite cowboy boots is all you'll need to look like a ~star~.
3. A satin pleated dress with cute cutouts at the waist puts a fun and modern twist on the typical pastel dress one would wear to a bridal shower.
4. A crop top and smocked skirt set that's giving picnic-chic in the best way possible. Plus, there's no better way to ring in the spring than with some gingham!
5. A backless dress with adjustable spaghetti straps to keep you looking cool as heck from the moment you step into the party until you walk out the door.
6. And a lace ruffled midi dress is perfect for any garden-themed party you have on your docket. Give yourself the gift of extra mobility with this comfortable yet sophisticated dress.
7. A retro midi dress that cinches at the waist and has gorgeous cap sleeves. Oh, and you can actually raise your arms while you're up and dancing.
8. A ruched and ruffled floral midi dress if you're obsessed with anything that'll make you look like a cute China set.
9. A long-sleeve ruffle dress juuust in case it's a bit too cold to go sleeveless but you still want to make an entrance to celebrate the bride-to-be!
10. A gorgeous slinky dress that's a part of Free People's new collection with Daisy Jones & The Six! If you're in love with the LA '70s fashion of the show (so much so that you just got bangs), you'll find this a great choice to wear to a chic bridal shower.
11. A boho dress so you can enjoy the feel of a flowing and breathable dress and properly channel your inner Florence and the Machine. No singing skills required!
12. A Peter Pan-collared skater dress if you're still not over dressing like Wednesday Addams. Who says you can't go goth at a bridal shower?!
13. A rib knit dress is the secret to looking like a million bucks in the five minutes you have to get ready. Sweater dresses like this one help you look put-together while *feeling* as cozy as an oversized T-shirt.
14. A flowing maxi dress with a faux elastic wrap front to give you ultimate comfort as you sip on mimosas and snack on some tasty hors d'oeuvres!
15. A square-neck ruffle dress is perfect for channeling your inner princess and coming in at a close second as best-dressed (behind the soon-to-be bride, of course).
16. A breezy dress has the look of a fitted dress, but the silhouette of a breathable flared dress with roomy puffed sleeves. If you're attending a bridal shower breakfast and don't want to wear anything too restricting early in the morning, this is the perfect choice.
17. A flowy dress if you love verstility! You can wear this to all the bridal showers you have to attend this spring, yes, but you can also dress it down with a denim jacket and cute booties when off to brunch with your pals!
18. A mini dress with a square neckline and cute balloon sleeves. This dress serves serious cottagecore vibes and can work for anything from a bridal shower to a cute picnic with your boo.
19. A deep-V mini dress if you live in the part of the country that becomes HOT once the spring arrives. This dress's mini cut and V-neckline will keep you cool, while its breezy sleeves and skirt with help the cool air flow.
20. A button-up shirt dress, because who was the time or energy to wear pants on a weekend (and ESPECIALLY when rallying for a bridal shower)?! Wear this for a freeing feel and a look that'll turn heads.
21. A square-neck ruffle dress proves that you *can* wear a maxi dress to a bridal party! This one is super cute and has a neckline that's ideal for showing off your favorite statement necklaces!
Promising review: "Dress is very versatile. I purchased the yellow color and was able to dress it up with heels for a wedding – my cousin owns it in black and paired it with a jean jacket and sandals. I'll likely purchase in more colors. You could also wear it strapless I would think." —HEEP
Get it from Amazon for $43.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and 31 colors/patterns).
22. A puff-sleeve mini dress, because pearls are so in this season. This dress lets you swap out your grandmother's pearls for a chicer option (which also just so happens to be what pastel-bridal-shower-dress dreams are made of).
Get it from Asos for $135 (available in sizes 0–12).
23. A ribbed, one shoulder cutout dress if you love your minimalist and runway-ready style and want to forgo the typical takes on frilly, pastel dresses to wear to a bridal shower.
24. A cute corset midi dress so that you can stay true to your cool style full of corsets while wearing something on-theme for an intimate tea party bridal shower!
25. A colorful maxi dress if you're always looking for a way to emulate your favorite children's book, A Bad Case of Stripes! This relaxed-fitting dress will make you look like a dream and will go perfectly with glitzy drop earrings and kitten heels. (Psst! if you don't like stripes, this dress comes in a variety of floral designs, too!)
26. A sleeveless, high-neck halter dress will make you look like you're on a Grecian getaway, even if you're just headed to your town's catering hall. This, plus gold bangles and strappy sandals is your ticket to a goddess-like 'fit.
Promising review: "Great fit! I wore this to an elegant wedding reception. I was chasing and dancing with my kids all night, and it held up beautifully. Comfortable to sit in, beautiful material. No zipper, so it’s easy to throw on and go. Lots of compliments!" —Tommy Nigro
Get it from Amazon for $38.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and 28 colors).
27. A tie-waist mini dress feels as cozy as your favorite loungewear while making it look like you have a personal stylist on speed dial!
28. A mesh short-sleeve dress adds a retro flair to your outfit in a flash. Pair this with Mary Jane heels and a bouffant hairstyle for a true mid-century look!
29. A faux-wrap mini dress, because florals, although Miranda Priestly says they're not "groundbreaking," are pretty much the epitome of spring style. If you like moodier colors that still align with the seasons, this dress is the one for you.
30. And a flared-out skater dress that reviewers say has loads of "twirlability." This, plus a cute pair of wedges and your favorite silk scarf, is everything you'll need to look like a fashionista.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.