1. An organic red and green chili gift set for the person in your life who needs. to. put. hot. sauce. on. everything. These chili flakes are a great addition to stews, grilled meats and veggies, and even work well as toppings to pizza. Plus, these jars will look so cute on your recipient's counter top.
This set includes organic New Mexican red chili flakes, 1.4 oz., organic New Mexican green chile flakes, 0.9 oz., and a small wooden spoon.
Price: $16.99 (originally $24)
2. A set of hemp bath crystals that draws impurities from the skin, soothes achy muscles, and brings the mind away from stressors and to a place of total relaxation. Honestly, consider gifting this to yourself — you totally deserve the ultimate spa-like experience!
This set includes activated charcoal bath crystals and Himalayan salt bath crystals.
Price: $29.99 (originally $75)
3. An enamel solar system pin set for the person in your life who dreams of going to outer space one day. They might not be able to go to the planets just yet, but at least you can help them bring the planets to their personal style.
4. A wine cork candle, because everyone has that one wine bottle that is simply too pretty to throw away. Consider sprucing up a used wine bottle with these cork candles, and watch what was once an accompaniment to your steak dinner become your favorite piece of decor.
5. A bread loaf and baguette reusable bag set for the friend who spent all of 2020 perfecting their sourdough game...or for you, who is looking to spruce every last corner of your kitchen with chic items.
This set includes a baguette bag and a bread loaf bag.
Price: $12.99 (originally $20)
6. A Moscow Mule cocktail kit, because everyone deserves to make their favorite drink at home, especially your loved one who covets the best mixology experiences wherever they go.
This kit includes ginger lime simple syrup, lime bitters, dried California lime slices, a stainless steel jigger, two biodegradable drink stirrers and a recipe card. Alcohol not included.
Promising review: "My son-in-law enjoys making Moscow Mules in the summer. This was a fun gift for him." —The Nonna
Price: $19.99 (originally $30)
7. An embroidered camera strap, for the person in your life who is always on the hunt for their next best photo to snap. If you don't have any photographers in your life, that's fine, too! This traditional Guatemalan strap also connects to shoulder bags for a floral flair.
Promising review: "My mom loved getting this as a holiday gift because it was so personal. She's a photographer, and having a beautiful strap for her Nikon was a great gift idea. It functions well, and identifies her camera uniquely. It's also very comfortable as a strap for the shoulder or neck."—TK
Price: $55.99 (originally $80)
8. An artisanal bread bakers kit, because even if your giftee isn't prone to making fresh-baked bread every day, this is still a great gift for those who enjoy giving their practical kitchen items chic homes.
This set includes two proofing baskets and a double-sided lame.
Price: $29.99 (originally $54)
9. A cheese board to help the newlyweds in your life spruce up their wine and cheese night. This makes a great housewarming gift, yes — but it'll look great on display in your own kitchen, too.
Promising review: "A lovely woman once taught me to see other uses than what is standard. I know that this piece can be used to set out food and drink for guests. I want it in my kitchen- secured to the wall- beautiful and practical." —dontshopontuesday
Price: $59.99 (originally $138)
10. A set of DIY scratch off gamer-notes for the person in your life who seems to have a Ph.D in all things Twitch. SImply write a note onto the card itself, and cover the note with the silver stickers that come with these cute, retro cards. Your recipient can use a coin to scratch and uncover the sweet words you have for them.
This set includes gamer note cards and silver scratch-off stickers.
Promising review: "My son loves scratching to find a teeny little message from mom! It's great for him to practice his reading too :D." —Rocket Man
Price: $9.99 (originally $14)
11. A Lune Light to add a Tron-like glow to any space. This light can be set to whichever color one desires, including a soft white to provide light to any space. Consider gifting this to the Gen Z icon in your life, or adding it to your own at-home gaming center.
Promising review: "Two years ago I gave this to my college student son. It is now gracing his apartment. He has loved it. He uses it all the time. He was "living in the dark" in his dorm room, studying by the light of just the computer monitor! Ugh. I believe the color changing feature kept his moods upbeat thru stressful times. It can also be used in any one color, or just the bright white, which actually does illuminate a room." —tammers
Price: $99.99 (originally $145)
12. A cut and store garlic house, because although garlic is a staple ingredient in most cuisines, its odor is not too friendly of an ingredient to cutting boards or tupperware containers. Gift this to the person in your life who loves cooking, yet cannot stand cooking smells sticking to their cooking supplies.
Promising review: "The wood lid is beautifully stained and the darker shade goes well with the blue. The garlic house itself is quite large. It easily holds three typical size garlic bulbs, so it does take up a bit more counter space than other garlic houses might. I believe it's so large to ensure the cutting board lid is a usable size and the size does work well as long as you're not too messy with your chopping!" —Sara
Price: $39.99 (originally $68)
13. A city skyline candle for the person in your life who has recently moved to the city after a lifetime of dreaming to make it big. Remind them of their journey with these pretty pieces of decor.
Promising review: "Such a great gift! We live in the Washington, DC area and grew up here. It was a secret Santa gift from a sibling and her family who live abroad. We were thrilled to receive this candle and it made us feel more connected to our family that we have not been with in a few years, due to the pandemic. We felt special and touched by such a thoughtful gift, especially because we'd never buy this for ourselves and didn't know these existed. Love the architectural detail. Will buy the Chicago one as well, it's a meaningful city to us." —MB
Price: $24.99 (originally $38)
14. A stitch-it laptop cover, because the people in your life who have been working from home nonstop deserve to know that you appreciate all the hard work they do! What better way than to give them a cute home for their laptop? This laptop comes with thread to stitch initials, patterns, or any designs that will make that special someone smile.
Price: $29.99 (originally $50; available in pink and navy)
15. A pair of exclamation earrings for the person in your life who always shows up to every event dressed to the nine's. Consider gifting this for them to wear with their next show-stopping ensemble.
Price: $49.99 (originally $85)
16. A tea party set, because who says tea parties are reserved for kids and their imaginary friends? Gift this to the person who often spends their time sitting in their garden, reading a book.
This set includes iced tea handblown glass pitcher from Mexico, small hanging lantern from India, a set of two beeswax tea light candles from Haiti, felted pom-pom garland from Nepal, and fair-trade Tulsi pyramid tea bags from India.
Price: $34.99 (originally $60)
17. And a United States beer cap map, for the pale ale-aficionado in your life who loves trying local IPA's from every city they visit. They can keep their beer caps as a token of the places they traveled.
Promising review: "Purchased this for my husband (for whom gift buying is VERY difficult) for his birthday and he LOVES it! Started him out with a 12-pack of singles from various states and he is enjoying the challenging of finding and trying new beers to correspond to the states/ regions on the map. Turning out to be a colorful, interesting piece of art on his home office wall!" —Andy
Price: $17.99 (originally $35)