31 Mother’s Day Gifts From Target That’ll Look And Feel Super Luxurious
It's time to deck your momma out in opulance.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Mother's Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 9th!
1. A stoneware vase that your sweet mother can use to display the beautiful flowers she's currently growing in her garden.
3. A silver metal pitcher that your mother can use to display her flowers, or use as a watering can if she's a mother to plant babies, too.
4. A pearl pendant necklace if your mother prefers dainty jewelry. This single pearl pendant is great for everyday wear, but is elegant enough to transition to nights out.
5. A tufted vintage wool rug that'll spruce up the entryway in your mother's home while catching any dirt from the outside world.
6. A chrome chess sculpture set if your mom's latest Netlfix binges of The Queen's Gambit has been inspiring her interior design.
8. A brass wall mirror if your mother sends you Joanna Gaines posts on Instagram daily. This mirror is a perfect addition to any French farmhouse room.
9. A ruched faux fur throw blanket, because your mother works hard and deserves a blanket as cozy as this one to unwind after a long and taxing day.
10. An antler wreath candle holder that'll instantly up the ante on your mother's dining room set up. If she prefers not to use this as a centerpiece, this will work extra well during her at-home candlelit spa nights.
11. A 12-piece assorted glass tumbler set to help your mom wow her guests as she serves cocktails and highballs in these chic tumblers.
12. A Jonathan Adler single-serve Keurig machine, because if your mother loves coffee, why not give her a machine she'll use every day in a design she'll adore?
14. A 16-piece stoneware dinnerware set so that your mom can feel like she's eating dinner at a trendy downtown restaurant every night.
15. A floral garden tool set, because your mother deserves to have pretty designs all around her, especially when she is busy at work tending to her lillies.
16. A glass cake stand that your mother will show off to no end. Think about it: this clear cake stand is a double whammy, as she'll be able to show off her delicious baked goods, while showing off the beautiful gift her loving child gave to her.
17. A pair of hammered metal drop earrings if your mother prefers a minimalistic approach to accessorizing. These earring will keep her looking stylish, while never being loud.
18. A brass jewelry stand so that your mother can show off all her jewelry while keeping her pieces neat and organized.
20. A ceramic wind chime, because wind chimes are *so* calming. Why not gift your mother something this pretty while also providing her with some zen?
21. A contouring facial roller that'll sculpt the cheekbones, decrease puffiness, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, this chrome design will look so luxurious in your mom's bathroom.
22. A white noise machine, because some people can't sleep without a bit of background noise. Gift this to your mother who would love a white noise machine that'll look cute on her nightstand.
23. A glass soap dispenser that is basically what your glamorous mother would look like if she were a soap dispenser.
24. A sun hat to protect your mother from damaging UV rays as she gardens, bikes around the neighborhood, or lounges beachside with a book in hand.
25. A gold coin medallion bracelet for your mother with an eclectic style. This bracelet is simplistic, yet captivatingly unique, making it perfect for everyday wear.
26. A set of Kristin Ess celestial bobby pins, because your mother is a star — she may as well have her bobby pins reflect her personality.
27. A square printed crepe scarf if your fabulous mother becomes cold often. This scarf is perfect for wearing around the neck, or wrapped around the hair.
28. A pair of AirPods, because your mother wears so many hats! She deserves to have her hands free while she's on the phone, and no cords in the way as she is listening to music. I bought this for my mother last Mother's Day, and she still cannot stop talking about how helpful her AirPods are.
29. A cozy pair of slippers that'll remind your mother of how amazing she truly is every time she looks down at her feet.
30. A dainty and simplistic gold chain, because your mother is a trendy queen, and you should totally put her onto layering necklaces.
31. And a Theragun mini handheld massager that is unlike any massage tool your mother will ever try. I've used the Theragun before, and it has helped me with my muscle tension in my back, legs, and feet. Your mom will LOVE this.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.