Just 21 Of The Best Jewelry Pieces To Gift This Valentine's Day
Consider these pieces for your boo... or call it self-love and get it for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Min&Mia chain link earrings to show the person you love how strong your connection really is.
2. A Chupi solid gold star sign necklace for the person who asked you what time you were born on your first date. This necklace comes in all 12 astrological constellations, meaning you'll be able to get it for your boo, and yourself.
3. A pair of Mejuri dome hoops that are sure to make their way into your sweetheart's daily collection.
4. A timeless and elegant Swarovski tennis bracelet if you're not quite sure what their jewelry preferences are. This'll be a surefire hit regardless of their style.
6. A pair of Sorelli drop earrings if your sweetheart cannot go a day without wearing color. These earrings will look great with anything from a white T-shirt and jeans, to a little black dress, making it a versatile gift for all.
7. A pair of The Last Line emerald pear studs to spruce up your new ear constellation game. This earring adds a funky flair to the stud you've grown to wear every day.
8. A Kate Spade faux pearl pendant necklace so that your lover can finally find a way to wear their pearls every single day.
9. A Michael Kors watch that'll go with any outfit your dear wears, no matter how minimal or maximal their style is.
10. A Tory Burch Apple watch band to up the ante on the accessory your love already has. This band is great for those looking for a subtle design that'll transition perfecrtly from day to night.
11. A Pamela Love sacred heart pendant for the person whose heart is sacred to you. This pendant is made from recycled 14-karat gold, and has a dainty diamond in the center for a minimalist flair.
12. A pair of Madewell heart-shaped earrings that'll give your significant other a way to wear your love around, while still remaining faithful to their minimalist style.
13. A Catbird diamond baguette hoop, because diamonds in the shape of one of the best types of bread is the key to anyone's heart.
14. A moonstone open cuff ring so that your partner always has their crystals on them, wherever they go. This ring is simple enough to wear every day, and still dainty enough to wear during special occasions.
15. A Kendra Scott adjustable chain bracelet to act as the perfect accessory for everything from a casual outfit while lounging at home, to a more formal LBD moment. Shopping for a picky individual? This bracelet comes in 21 different gem stones, meaning there will definitely be something for your boo.
16. A Wwake blush three stone cuff to gift to your significant other who prefers the finer things in life. This cuff is a part of the Blush Collection, a curation of pieces that evokes the act of blushing.
17. A pair of Betsey Johnson confetti heart-shaped earrings, because what better way to spruce up the holiday of love than with multicolored gems?
18. A Monica Sordo mother of pearl nautilus-shaped earring for the lover of style and architecture in your life. These earrings are timeless, and are sure to up the ante on any casual or formal outfit.
20. A moon horn necklace to wow your significant other who loves spending their downtime bingeing episodes of Sailor Moon. All that's missing is a black cat named Luna, and you are set this Valentine's Day.
21. And an Amarilo Jules chain for the special someone in your life who only ever seems to wear delicate pieces of jewelry.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.