18 Toys From Amazon Your Kids May Try To Steal From Your Pets
Here are a few toys that you might just find hiding in your kids' rooms.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plush cactus toy that is perfect for your dog to destroy. It contains another toy stuffed inside of it, meaning that once your dog (which, you know they will) tears through the first layer of plush, they will have another squeaky toy to play with. It's also extremely soft, so you might just find this toy in your toddler's collection.
2. A set of four plush mice, because your kitten needs something new to hunt for a while. This pack comes with two toys containing bells for the daytime, and two toys without bells inside for nighttime play. Not to mention, your child will think this toy looks great on display with their other stuffed animals.
3. A Lambchop squeaky toy to keep your dog busy for hours on end. If your child is a Lambchop fan, then they will surely want to play with it, too.
4. A set of five cute cat-shaped toys that come in a variety of colors for everyone in your household. These toys are ideal for your cat to chase around, while your child snags one away to keep by their bedside table.
5. A hedgehog plush toy, because it contains a squeaker for the best day of play your furbaby has had in a while. When playtime is over, both your furry friend and child will want to snuggle this soft toy as they snooze away.
6. A set of sushi plush toys so cute, even you might want to steal them from your little kitten. Each toy contains mint-flavored catnip, making this a great way for your feline friend to enjoy moments of play while taking care of their teeth, too.
7. A hide-and-seek plush toy that your dog will definitely want to use as a pillow. It'll turn your dog into a four-legged Sherlock Holmes in no time, as this toy is great for hiding treats. Beware: your child might want to play a makeshift version of whack-a-mole with this one.
8. A chew toy soft enough for your pet, and cute enough for your child's desk set up. This toy has chew guard technology, meaning that it will stand the test of time as your dog tries to tear through it like it's nobody's business.
9. A windmill cat toy that will help keep your mischevious kitty in one spot for an extended period of time. The LED balls on this toy hold catnip, while the spiked center is perfect for those cute little cheek scratches that your felines love to do. Simply suction this toy to any wall or surface and witness the hours of fun ensue. This product resembles a fidget spinner, so you'll definitely find your child playing with this, too.
10. A chargeable stuffed goldfish toy whose tail flops when activated. If you are looking after the dental hygiene and wellness of your cat, you do have the option to stuff this toy with the catnip included in your purchase. Plus, the flopping tail will mesmerize your child, the same way that singing fish wall decor kept you engaged during your youth.
11. A llama stuffed toy so precious, your kid will want to display it in their room. It squeaks and comes with extra plush stuffing, meaning it will last quite a while as your dog chews through.
12. A stuffed Yoda toy your child will surely wish to add to their collection of Star Wars figurines. It even squeaks, making it a perfect toy to keep your four-legged companions preoccupied while you take care of your to-do list.
13. A Gumby dog toy, because your child might be tired of your dog stealing their real Gumby toy. This is a plush toy that contains no squeakers, making it perfect for late night playing while you try to get your beauty rest.
14. A squeaky stuffed giraffe your animal will surely drag all around the house. The 22-inch arms and legs that contain squeakers are perfect for bigger dogs to chew on — but your child may also want to hang this adorable toy on their bed post.
15. A soft flying disc that your child will love throwing and your dog will have a blast catching. For those of you near the shore, this disc floats in the water, meaning you will never lose your dog's new favorite toy.
16. A squeaky rubber ball for your dog to enjoy a fun fall day playing catch. This toy contains a gum-massaging spiked exterior, which will help with your dog's dental hygiene while it plays for hours in the sun. Your child will definitely want to throw this around the house for a bit, too.
17. A stuffed cupcake that your child might find suits their interior design choices. This toy contains not just one, but two squeakers that will hold your dog over until dinnertime.
18. An avocado stuffed toy, because your cats deserve to enjoy this delicious fruit, too. This toy is stuffed with catnip, making it great for both playtime and dental hygiene. Your kids will surely want to add this toy to their next fruit-and-veggie-inspired puppet shows.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.