31 Comfortable Dresses From Walmart That You'll Probably Want To Lounge Around In All Day
Whether you are spending your day journaling or sipping lemonade in the yard, you'll want to wear one of these dresses.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pleated shift dress that is both chic in design and flowy enough for you to enjoy a Saturday matinee on the couch.
2. A cable-knit tennis dress for days sipping on ice-cold lemonades while relaxing in the yard. This cable knit dress is great for those enjoying their summer in the rather cooler regions of the world.
3. A dress with three-quarter sleeves that will make you appreciate that you're not wearing pants – is there anything better than that?
4. A mock-neck dress because who says black turtlenecks are only for the winter? The ribbed texture of this dress hugs the body in a comfortable way, much like those yoga pants you've been wearing day in and day out.
5. A sleeveless dress with a ruffle hem made to be worn during our chore-free days. From the v-shaped neckline to the above-the-knee hem, this dress is perfect for anyone looking for care-free comfort and style.
6. A strappy lace mini dress because should lounging not be this fun? This dress drapes beautifully, providing the utmost comfort to even the funkiest of folks.
7. A tie-dye maxi dress to bring the mood of your quiet and sunny Sunday morning into the rest of your day.
8. A ruffle strap midi dress for your makeshift attempts to recreate a peaceful tea party. The midi length of this dress provides an airy breeze while never being too heavy or tight for a relaxing day at home.
9. A sleeveless crinkle maxi dress because florals are an absolute staple in any wardrobe. This dress coupled with some soothing tunes is the perfect recipe for delving into your state of tranquility.
10. An embroidered sweater dress for those of you who prefer a rather cooler temperature setting in your home. With its paisley design running all throughout, this dress is like an elevated cozy sweater that you will want to live in forever.
11. A floral wrap dress because who says you cannot look this fabulous while lounging?! This wrap dress hugs the waist perfectly, as its flowing sleeves provide sweet relief from the heat.
12. An EV1 denim shirtdress for people who long to stay in bed, but are tied to their string of Zoom meetings instead. This is the perfect dress for looking professional and feeling homey at the same time.
13. A halter maxi dress because dealing with blazing weather is no easy feat. The halter top is ideal for those looking to spend their time reading in the sun while still looking elegant.
14. A sleeveless maxi dress for a day full of undisturbed relaxation. This dress will remind you of long sunny walks on the beach, where problems feel almost nonexistent.
15. A buttoned front-tie dress for those looking to lounge in white linen without the heat that comes with linen. Pair this dress with a black ribbon running through your hair and you are good to go.
16. A short-sleeve button front midi to help heighten energy levels and creativity during a relaxing day of delving into passion projects. When you look good, you feel good, too.
17. An off-the-shoulder midi dress that will look great paired with your bare feet on your wooden floors because you are at home relaxing. Ah, bliss.
19. A thick strap button front dress that is reminiscent of what one would wear during a sun-filled day in the south of France. Plus, it has pockets.
20. A paisley midi dress made for lounging and looking good. The side slits of this dress provide optimal coolness during those blistering August days.
22. This sleeveless mini dress – it gracefully flows and never clings. It's great for a day full of Netflix binges.
23. An embroidered cold-shoulder dress for a calming day at the beach. Pair this with your favorite sun hat and enjoy the sounds of the crashing waves.
24. A tank maxi dress because let's face it: There is nothing as comfortable as both a tank top and a maxi hem. This dress has both, making your dreams come true.
25. A floral sleeveless mini wrap that will look great paired with your favorite cup of tea because there is no reason not to dress this cute for yourself, even if you won't be leaving the house today.
27. A knit midi dress that is ideal for anyone looking to feel fashionable and calm all at once. Pair this dress with a warm cup of coffee for the most relaxing Saturday of your life.
28. An A-line sleeveless dress great for any at-home activity. The muted green color is calming to look at, and the overall fit of the dress is oh-so-cozy.
29. A flowy faux wrap dress that feels like you are wearing a robe. If only robes were socially acceptable forms of clothing.
30. A crochet off-the-shoulder dress made for enjoying sunny mornings of peace and quiet. The lace crotchet details all throughout help you to look dainty as you delve into your moment of bliss.
31. A belted tencel shirt dress for days where the only place you'll be going is the coffee shop to pick up a cold brew.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.