31 Best-Selling Products From Wayfair That’ll Truly Pay For Themselves Over Time
Consider these products as investments for your future.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Casper Original foam mattress, because you spend a third of your life sleeping, so why not give yourself the ultimate comfort upgrade? The Casper mattress forms to every curve in your body, while providing an ample amount of support as you snooze away.
2. A Kalorik 6-quart stainless-steel pressure cooker that also functions as a yogurt maker, slow cooker, and even has a searing option. This will become one of your daily go-to in no time.
3. A Novogratz convertible sofa to be the main focus of your living room. This sofa turns into a bed, which is ideal for those who always seem to have guests staying the night.
4. A Henckels graphite 20-piece knife block set, because honestly what's more of an investment piece than a really great set of kitchen knives?
5. A pet hair robotic vacuum cleaner, since, let's face it, we all wish we could permanently forget about cleaning up crumbs and pet dander. Oh, and it has a mop attachment to keep your floors extra sparkly and kitty litter-free.
6. Lenox glasses for red wine so that you can finally enjoy glasses of Burgundy in something other than a mug. (Absolutely NO shame in drinking wine from a mug, just saying.)
7. A Three Posts Ferryhill wood storage bench, because there is a way to store umbrellas in your home and have your space look cute at the same time. This bench is great to have right by the front door, but also is a good storage option in a family room, too.
8. A kitchen pantry so you can hide all of the things that are currently crowding the top of your fridge and your counters. This pantry works great for those living in small apartments as it is narrow, yet provides ample storage with its height.
9. A full-length mirror, because everyone needs a full-length reflection when choosing outfits in the morning. Plus! Full-length mirrors are an excellent way to create the illusion of more space in even the tiniest of apartments.
10. A Vitamix blender that will purée soups, make smoothies, and blend vinaigrettes better than ever before. Trust me, I've worked with this blender before, and I can firmly say that it is worth the investment.
11. An Axtel shower caddy, because your shampoo does not need to live on the edge of your tub. This caddy has adjustable shelves to fit your favorite washes and a removable mirror for those of you who like to shave in the shower.
12. A writing desk with shelves that'll both store your precious stationery and office supplies, and provide you with a designated space for work and creativity.
13. A KitchenAid stand mixer to do everything from mix dough, make pasta, and even act as a mandolin. There is no wondering why this gadget has been on almost every wedding registry for the past few decades.
14. A laundry room organizer, because who says our cleaning supplies can't look très chic? This laundry organizer will keep your clothes sorted, and your products neatly stacked for years to come.
15. A Staub 4-quart cast-iron Dutch oven that is the perfect choice for making sourdough bread from scratch. Dutch ovens last a lifetime, so you'll surely get the biggest bang for your buck with this investment.
16. A Dotted Line cosmetic organizer, because you deserve to have your desert island beauty products on display and organized neatly. This storage system will ensure that you will never ask, "Where is my mascara?" ever again.
17. An all-season down-alternative comforter by The Twillery Co. that will keep you cool in the summer, and toasty in the winter.
18. KAF Home cloth napkins for daily use, because single-use paper towels are a thing of the past. Cotton paper towels are sustainable and look extra chic on your table, no matter what meal you are preparing.
19. A Dotted Line bamboo storage organizer set, because whether you are organizing silverware or socks, this storage set will be a lifesaver.
20. A Cuisinart airfryer toaster oven to make toast, bake pizzas, and even make some delicious oven-roasted meats. This oven has a digital screen that allows you to fine-tune the temperature at which you are cooking, much like a standard oven does.
21. A wingback desk chair, because adding a statement piece to your home office does not mean you have to skimp out on some great lumbar support.
22. A LucidComfort 4-inch gel memory foam mattress topper for those of you looking to add some extra plush coziness to your slumber. This mattress topper conforms to the curves in your back and neck, making it as supportive as it is soft.
23. A 45-piece dinnerware set, because you deserve to eat and serve your meals on pretty dishware. This works great as an everyday set, but is clean and simplistic enough to wow future dinner guests, too.
25. A hall tree by Mistana that'll organize all your hats, coats, and scarves while adding an industrial edge to your foyer.
26. A set of refrigerator organizer bins to ensure that you will never have another carrot go bad ever again. OK, there's no actually promising that these bins will eliminate absolutely all food waste in your home, but these will at least help you see all the goodies you've got in your fridge.
27. A dining table by AllModern that is a fraction of the price of similar mid-century modern tables on the market. The minimal design will open your room up while providing enough space for you and your guests to enjoy whatever it is you're whipping up for dinner.
28. A BreatheSmart 45i air purifier with HEPA filter, because spring is here and with spring comes allergies. Let this purifier provide you with clean air that is dust-, pollen-, and bacteria-free.
29. An acacia wood cutting board that can double as a tray for your most intricate charcuterie boards. This will look great on display in your kitchen and will last you for years to come.
30. A simple metal bed frame to spruce up your minimalistic bedroom setup. I have this bedframe, and it is as sturdy as it is adorable. Plus, it took me about half an hour to set up, which is all I could ever hope for in a new addition to my home.
31. And a motion sensor trash bin so that you'll never have to worry about touching a bacteria-ridden trash can ever again. Simply wave your hand over the sensor, and this trash can opens for you.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.