30 Basic Pieces Of Clothing From Levi’s You'll Wear Over And Over Again
Just a few mainstay pieces you'll wear forever.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An iconic pair of 501 stretch skinny jeans, because whether your style icon is Jane Birkin or you enjoy wearing a cozy pair of denim as you do your hobbies, 501s are a classic pair of jeans that belongs in every single person's wardrobe.
Promising review: "I just received a pair of these in 'Jive Ship' and I couldn't be happier with them. I love the color and fit, the wash goes with pretty much anything and they have a timeless look (as in, when I think 'jeans' these are the image of jeans in my head — style and color). I really recommend these, just make sure to take your measurements before ordering!" —JJ94
Price: $98 (available in ten colors and in sizes 23–33 waist and 28–32 length)
2. A pair of denim shorts that you can easily spruce up with a flowing blouse during the weekend or pair with your favorite oversized band tee as you're relaxing at home.
3. A rider graphic hoodie that'll quickly become the hoodie you wear *so* often, people might think you have multiples of it lying in your dresser.
Promising review: "I have a medium and it fits just how I like. The sleeves go just past my wrists and it is not tight through the shoulders. It's comfortable, and not too heavy and the colors are nice and warm. I have worn this with jeans, capris, flip flops, gym shoes... Works with everything that is everyday." —mcc63461879
Price: $44.98 (originally $59.50; available in XS–XL)
4. A classic trucker jacket, because everyone needs a structured yet cozy fall jacket in their arsenal. I have this jacket, and I recommend sizing up so that you can fit multiple layers of cable-knit sweaters underneath.
5. A classic white button up, because whether you are wearing it on its own or layering it under a sweater vest, a classic white button up will NEVER go out of style.
6. A pair of raw-hem straight-crop jeans to add a bit of an edge to your daily ensembles while still having a pair of jeans that fits you like a glove.
Promising review: "Love these straight-leg capri jeans. They are perfectly distressed, including the hem. They look even better than the picture. They are comfortable, soft ,and lightweight. They will be my go-to summer jeans. Definitely recommend." —Lillylmk
Price: $69.50 (available in three colors and in sizes 23–33)
7. A perfect crew-neck T-shirt to wear tucked into a skirt on days when you're looking to be ~le fancy~, or paired with your favorite sweats during your next Netflix marathon.
8. A pair of ribcage straight ankle jeans, because straight jeans are back, baby! This pair offers the high-waisted silhouette that everyone has grown to love with a cut that shows off your killer shoes.
Promising review: "I bought these last winter and from the moment I got them, I wore them about every day. They’re so comfy and the button fly makes the waist very comfortable. The material is pretty light, not too much stretch, which makes them a lot more long-lasting. These are my go-to jeans and I recommend them to anyone looking for a great straight-leg jean!"—Parker
Price: $108 (available in 12 colors and in sizes 23–32 waist and 27–29 length)
9. A pair of utility shorts to channel your inner explorer while never compromising your chic style.
23. A V-neck cardigan that basically goes with everything. You can certainly wear this cardigan with your favorite pair of jeans for a Parisian-looking outfit, or wear the cardigan over a blouse or dress as you head back to the office.
Price: $39.50 (available in sizes XS–XL and in two colors)