1. An iconic pair of 501 stretch skinny jeans, because whether your style icon is Jane Birkin or you enjoy wearing a cozy pair of denim as you do your hobbies, 501s are a classic pair of jeans that belongs in every single person's wardrobe.
Promising review: "I just received a pair of these in 'Jive Ship' and I couldn't be happier with them. I love the color and fit, the wash goes with pretty much anything and they have a timeless look (as in, when I think 'jeans' these are the image of jeans in my head — style and color). I really recommend these, just make sure to take your measurements before ordering!" —JJ94
Price: $98 (available in ten colors and in sizes 23–33 waist and 28–32 length)
2. A pair of denim shorts that you can easily spruce up with a flowing blouse during the weekend or pair with your favorite oversized band tee as you're relaxing at home.
3. A rider graphic hoodie that'll quickly become the hoodie you wear *so* often, people might think you have multiples of it lying in your dresser.
Promising review: "I have a medium and it fits just how I like. The sleeves go just past my wrists and it is not tight through the shoulders. It's comfortable, and not too heavy and the colors are nice and warm. I have worn this with jeans, capris, flip flops, gym shoes... Works with everything that is everyday." —mcc63461879
Price: $44.98 (originally $59.50; available in XS–XL)
4. A classic trucker jacket, because everyone needs a structured yet cozy fall jacket in their arsenal. I have this jacket, and I recommend sizing up so that you can fit multiple layers of cable-knit sweaters underneath.
5. A classic white button up, because whether you are wearing it on its own or layering it under a sweater vest, a classic white button up will NEVER go out of style.
6. A pair of raw-hem straight-crop jeans to add a bit of an edge to your daily ensembles while still having a pair of jeans that fits you like a glove.
Promising review: "Love these straight-leg capri jeans. They are perfectly distressed, including the hem. They look even better than the picture. They are comfortable, soft ,and lightweight. They will be my go-to summer jeans. Definitely recommend." —Lillylmk
Price: $69.50 (available in three colors and in sizes 23–33)
7. A perfect crew-neck T-shirt to wear tucked into a skirt on days when you're looking to be ~le fancy~, or paired with your favorite sweats during your next Netflix marathon.
8. A pair of ribcage straight ankle jeans, because straight jeans are back, baby! This pair offers the high-waisted silhouette that everyone has grown to love with a cut that shows off your killer shoes.
Promising review: "I bought these last winter and from the moment I got them, I wore them about every day. They’re so comfy and the button fly makes the waist very comfortable. The material is pretty light, not too much stretch, which makes them a lot more long-lasting. These are my go-to jeans and I recommend them to anyone looking for a great straight-leg jean!"—Parker
Price: $108 (available in 12 colors and in sizes 23–32 waist and 27–29 length)