29 Stylish, Light, And Comfy Things From Amazon To Wear This Summer
Beat the summer heat and discomfort in style.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of overalls that are giving major Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants vibes, since they look *so* good on virtually everyone.
2. A cap-sleeve lace trim dress to spruce up your summer wardrobe if you're looking to emulate your favorite characters from Bridgerton this season.
3. A pair of cargo pants, because they are officially back in style! And you know what cargo pants mean... more beloved pockets. 😍
4. A faux-wrap dress that's both cozy and chic, perfect for your summer wardrobe as you head back to the office.
5. A pair of relaxed fit capri pants, because capri pants — light cargo pants — are back! Consider pairing these pants with a tank top and platform sneakers for a cozy yet chic LES streetwear look.
6. A short-sleeve dress that basically is as cozy as your favorite T-shirt, yet still stylish enough to wear to a picnic in the park.
7. A button-down tank with a tailored cut elevated enough for an afternoon tea party with friends, yet relaxed enough to lounge in all day while at the beach.
8. A printed midi skirt and tank set that you can easily wear to an outdoor birthday dinner, a barbecue, to the grocery store... really anywhere you'd like to flex your style.
9. A maxi dress with not one, but *two* slits! That means that while you're be serving looks in this stylish dress, you'll be able to cool off in the summer breeze, too.
10. A loose V-neck blouse to seamlessly flow from your Zoom-filled workday into a breezy date night dinner with the boo.
11. A sun dress so you can feel like you're wearing pajamas, but will look as if you spent an ample amount of time getting ready. And guess what? It has pockets! Who doesn't love a dress with pockets?
12. A pair of palazzo pants to allow the summer breeze to flow, while still making you look put together if you're heading to the office.
13. A V-neck button tunic, because you have every right in the world to be cozy and en vogue at the same time.
14. An off-the-shoulder scalloped dress to have you ready for any rooftop hangout that lasts well into the night this summer.
15. A short sleeve dress so you can channel your inner Jane Birkin. Plus, you can allocate the money you save to more fruitful adventures in life.
16. A V-neck dress that hits right above the knee, making it perfect for those days where the summer heat is simply unbearable, but you still want to look cute!
17. A three-quarter-sleeve tunic shirt to wear to your seaside date with lovers, friends, or yourself. (Take yourself out on dates, it's amazing!)
18. A floral blouse with a henley neckline that will surely work well with a pair of linen shorts on the weekends, or under a blazer during the work week.
19. A strapless maxi dress you'll have so much fun sprucing up or dressing down. Plus, it has a slit in its skirt! Slits are great for amping up style while keeping things breezy in the summer heat.
20. A surplice dress that makes it look like you spent a long time getting ready, even if you only have about five minutes before your string of Zoom meetings for the day.
21. A striped maxi dress with a bare back to provide you with extra coolness on particularly hot days.
22. A pair of linen shorts that are as breezy as they are comfortable. Linen is the perfect fabric for the warmer weather as it is breathable, while still looking effortlessly chic.
23. A pair of color block capri yoga pants, because is there anything in this world better than feeling the comfort of yoga pants while still looking ~edgy~?
24. A pair of high-waisted jean shorts that you'll sure live in all summer long. These shorts are perfect for either pairing with your favorite band tee or dressing up with a tank top and blazer.
25. A button top, because having a tailored look doesn't mean you have to be uncomfortable all day long.
26. A scoop collar T-shirt that luckily comes in all your favorite colors. Dress it up with a skirt or down with some flowing linen pants — the styling opportunities are endless!
27. A pair of bike shorts to pair with your favorite vintage band tee for a chill, Brooklyn-esque outfit.
28. A flowing maxi dress that *screams* beach, but make it trendy. You can easily wear this over your swimsuit to a weekend seaside getaway, or pair it with a cardigan for an outdoor party this summer.
29. And a pair of drawstring joggers, because there's nothing like rocking a pair of pants that look chic, yet feel like sweats.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.