1. A cat-shaped storage basket to keep all your little kitty's toys in one place. This basket also doubles as a home for your extra blankets and pillows, or even things like books and magazines.
2. A catnip-filled toy that is sure to be a treat every time. Simply stuff the toy with catnip and watch the chaos ensue.
3. A Cat Dancer string toy, because your shoelaces deserve to be left alone. Consider gifting this toy to your cat to keep them engaged in play for hours.
4. An interactive laser pointer, because play time is not just about having fun — it's important for keeping your cat active and maintaining its cognitive health, too.
5. A Catit super roller circuit that will preoccupy your cat while you try to get some typing done. (Why is it that cats always want your attention while you're typing?!)
6. A silicone placemat, because cats do not enjoy eating out of messy bowls or in messy spaces. This will keep your cats happy, and your floors clean and water damage-free, too.
7. An Amazon Basics cat tree that'll provide your cat with endless opportunities to scratch, play, and lounge.
8. A cat harness and leash so that you can finally let your feline enjoy the great outdoors. FYI, harnesses reign supreme over collars because they don't tug on your kitty's delicate neck!
9. An Upsky tiered-track roller toy to provide your cat with a gift that keeps on giving. This toy comes with grips, to ensure that it won't slide around the house as your kitty is having fun.
10. A cat cot for the cool cats who love to contemplate life while staring out the window. This cot comes with a plush pad to provide comfort as your cat lounges and counts the birds passing by.
11. An automatic dry food dispenser which will act as a gift to both your cat and you. This dispenser senses when the feeding bowl is empty, and automatically releases a serving of kibble for your cat. Plus, it'll light up when it's time for a refill.
12. A cat wand with feather attachments for the kitten in your life whose main goal is to chase birds around. My cats love this, and I sometimes remove the feather from the wand to act as a standalone toy for them to chase.
14. A cardboard scratch pad, because your cats are very particular about their claws! Cats scratch at things as a way to file and maintain their claws. Cardboard scratchpads like this one are ideal for this, as the holes in the cardboard catch all your cat's nail clippings, leaving your floors tidy and your cat happy.
15. A porcelain cat water fountain to provide fresh water to your cat every single time they go for a drink. Some cats prefer running water to still water, making a water fountain the perfect gift.
16. An interactive toy mouse that'll keep your cat running around the house for what seems like forever. This toy comes with a feather attached to the back of it, which is sure to heighten your cat's hunting senses.
17. A cable knit sweater, because some cats need a bit of help to stay warm. Consider this if you have a Sphynx cat, or a cat who requires shaving.
18. A cat teepee that your feline friend will want to stay in forever. Cats enjoy small spaces, and this teepee will insulate heat and keep them warm during the harsh winter season.
19. Some Feline Greenies treats, because your cats deserve to enjoy the process of taking care of their dental hygiene. Greenies promote gum health and strengthens teeth, while your cat thinks it's just another treat.
20. An INABA Churu lickable cat treat to up the ante on your cat's midday treats. I give these treats to my cats every day, and there has not been a day yet where they haven't become absolutely wild while enjoying snack time.
21. A furrybaby fleece pet blanket so that your cat can have a comfortable place to lounge while staying warm and cozy at the same time.
23. A wall scratch post to provide your cat with a designated spot for scratching that turns into stretching. This post looks chic, and will save your couch from your cat's claws; what's better than that?
24. A Hertzko self-cleaning brush that'll give the gift of less furballs this year. This brush is powerful and self-cleaning, so consider it a gift to yourself, too.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.