30 Things From Amazon You'll Wear So Often, They'll Basically Pay For Themselves
Because "investment pieces" are the most fun form of investment out there.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A pair of wide-leg cotton overalls that are giving major Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants vibes, since they look *so* good on virtually everyone.
2. A pair of color block capri yoga pants, because is there anything in this world better than looking ~edgy~ and cool, while still feeling comfortable?
3. An ultra-cushioned wedge sandal by Clarks that's dubbed the "Cloudstepper" for a reason. This shoe has an Ortholite footbed, which feels like a springy, soft pillow that sits below your feet. I have particularly wide feet, and I love wearing these shoes during long days and travel.
4. A pair of Lee Jeans relaxed fit capri pants, because capri pants are back! Consider pairing these pants with a tank top and platform sneakers for a cozy-yet-chic LES streetwear look.
5. A button-down sundress that you can wear while puttering around the house on a sunny Saturday afternoon, or out and about during a weekend excursion.
6. A striped maxi dress with an open, strappy back, to provide you with extra coolness on particularly hot days.
7. A pair of linen shorts that are as breezy as they are comfortable. Linen is the perfect fabric for the warmer weather as it is breathable, but still looks effortlessly chic.
8. A three-quarter-sleeve tunic shirt to wear to your seaside date with lovers, friends, or yourself. (Take yourself out on dates, it's amazing!)
9. A tiered sleeveless dress that is great for a busy day full of city walking or grocery shopping. And guess what? It has pockets! Don't you just ~love~ when a dress has pockets?
10. A pair of gold-plated hoop earrings, because everyone needs a solid pair of hoops this summer – why not get them at a fraction of the price while staying on trend?
11. A wide brim fedora hat that will pair perfectly with a T-shirt and jeans, a flowing summer dress, or whatever you toss on to have a Sunday brunch with friends.
12. A bucket hat so that you can live out your dreams of returning to the '90s while also protecting your scalp and face from UV rays.
13. A printed midi skirt and tank set that you can easily wear to an outdoor birthday dinner, a barbeque, the grocery store... anywhere you'd like to flex your style.
14. A pair of bike shorts to pair with your favorite vintage band tee for a chill, Brooklyn-esque outfit.
15. A one-piece crossover swimsuit that works for any kind of fun-in-the-sun situation, all while looking super stylish.
16. A boho dress so that you can properly channel your inner Florence and the Machine. No singing skills required!
17. A pair of wadeable water sandals that you can wear to the pool, the beach, and even the water park without ever worrying about water damage.
18. A faux-wrap dress because it's both cozy and chic, the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe as you head back to the office.
19. A pair of patch flare jeans that will have EVERYONE thinking you spent a fortune on a bespoke pair of vintage jeans.
20. A pair of cotton drawstring cargo pants, because they are officially back in style! And you know what cargo pants mean...more beloved pockets. 😍
21. A pair of sporty Sketchers sandals because an everyday sandal should feel comfy! You can wear these lightweight, cushioned kicks during long walks with your pup or while running errands at the grocery store.
22. A button-down dress to make it look like you just came off the set of Mad Men. Pair this with your favorite sun hat, and you are ready for anything.
23. A floral blouse with a henley neckline that will work well with a pair of linen shorts on the weekends, or under a blazer during the work week.
25. A two-piece bathing suit with a criss-cross top that will look sharp at the pool, on your rooftop, at the beach, and on your Instagram. This high-waisted bathing suit is as comfy as it is cute, so you may end up wanting to pick up more than one.
26. A floppy straw hat for those moments when you want to look like you're sailing the French Riviera but you ~also~ want to protect your face and decolletage from the sun's strong rays.
27. A button-down tank with a tailored cut that's elevated enough for an afternoon tea party with friends, yet relaxed enough to lounge in all day while at the beach.
28. A maxi dress with not one, but *two* slits! So while you're be serving looks in this stylish dress, you'll also be able to cool off in the summer breeze. Plus...POCKETS!!
29. An off-the-shoulder scalloped dress that will have you ready for any summertime rooftop hangout that lasts well into the night.
30. A pair of high-waisted jean shorts so cute and comfy. you'll surely live in them all summer long. These stretchy shorts are perfect for either pairing with your favorite band tee or dressing up with a tank top and blazer.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.