We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Invisible Women: Exposing Data Bias In A World Designed For Men by Caroline Criado Perez explores the many ways in which the world is designed against women.
2. Red, White, and Royal Blue follows the love story between Alex Claremont-Diaz, the son of the American president, and Henry, the Prince of Wales.
3. If you loved Frankenstein, try Monsters by Sharon Dogar. The novel follows the complicated relationship between Mary Shelley (the author of Frankenstein and the mother of science fiction) as she navigates her relationships with her lover, Percy Shelley, and her step-sister Jane.
5. Popular comedian Sara Pascoe explores hot topics such as the stigmatization of sex workers and the politics of splitting the bill in her second bestselling book, Sex Power Money.
6. Daisy Jones and The Six is a tantalizing page-turner perfect for fans of films like Almost Famous or A Star Is Born.
7. Set in the aftermath of the Spanish Civil War, The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys follows two star-crossed lovers in Madrid.
9. The Flatshare is a Sunday Times bestseller about two roommates who have never met eachother-despite sleeping in the same bed. It's a fun light read, perfect for rom-com enthusiasts.
10. Simon Thomas's heartbreaking memoir, Love, Interrupted: Navigating Grief One Day At A Time, follows Thomas navigating life after unspeakable tragedy.
11. You won't be able to go to sleep after reading Ruth Ware's psychological thriller, The Turn of The Key.
Me, after buying all these books.
Note: submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.