We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Swollen feet are a common side effect of pregnancy. Wearing compression socks is a great way to ease your swelling and discomfort.
3. Pregnancy puts a lot of strain on your back. A back massager pillow can help ease your aches and undo your knots.
4. Some mums used Palmer's Tummy Butter to reduce stretch marks...
5. ...while some mums prefer Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Belly Butter to ease their tight skin.
7. Skip the bra strap extenders and get yourself a cute bralette.
9. Likewise, there's no better investment than a stylish maternity top.
11. Chub rub is a nightmare. Dodge the chafing by applying an anti-chafe balm to your inner thighs.
12. It's important to stay hydrated whilst pregnant. A vacuum insulated, reusable water bottle is essential (also, it's good for the enviroment).
13. Bending down to tie your own shoes becomes an Olympic event when in your second trimester. Avoid the hassle with comfy, slip-on Birkenstocks.
14. A foot spa will soothe your aching feet and add a little bit of luxury to your life.
15. One in three pregnant women experience hot flushes. A gel pillow helps you stay cool and comfortable.
16. Fight morning sickness with these acupressure wrist bands.
17. Incontinence and post-partum bleeding: the struggle is real. Literally every person who has given birth since the dawn of time has dealt with it. Try Depend's pants for easier and better protection.
18. Prevent back pain with a supportive belly band.
19. And finally, read Expecting Better by Emily Oster to demystify your pregnancy and learn the facts.
Note: submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.