We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the bookworms of the Buzzfeed Community to recommend books that every intersectional feminist should read. Here are their amazing recommendations!
1. Why I'm No Longer Talking To White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge.
2. Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay.
3. Slay In Your Lane by Yomi Adegoke and Elizabeth Uviebinené.
4. I Will Not Be Erased by gal-dem.
5. Feminists Don’t Wear Pink And Other Lies by Scarlett Curtis.
6. Things a Bright Girl Can Do by Sally Nicholls.
7. Living a Feminist Life by Sara Ahmed.
8. The Equality Illusion by Kat Banyard.
9. Coming Out Like a Porn Star by Jiz Lee.
10. Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates.
11. Don’t Touch My Hair by Emma Dabiri.
12. Ain't I A Woman by Bell Hooks.
13. Invisible No More: Police Violence Against Black Women And Women of Colour by Andrea J. Ritchie.
14. Revolting Prostitutes: The Fight For Sex Workers' Rights by Molly Smith.
15. Caliban and the Witch by Silvia Federicci.
16. No Logo by Naomi Klein.
17. Sister/Outsider by Audre Lorde.
Note: submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.