4. “I don’t want any help,” the author told Conan. “If I wanted a capital, I would have typed a capital.” And don’t even get him started on spell-check. “Oh, I hate spell-check. Especially when you have ‘The Realm of Orbitor*.’”
*Ed note: I’m not entirely sure this is the correct spelling of “Orbitor.”
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀