4. “I don’t want any help,” the author told Conan. “If I wanted a capital, I would have typed a capital.” And don’t even get him started on spell-check. “Oh, I hate spell-check. Especially when you have ‘The Realm of Orbitor*.’”
*Ed note: I’m not entirely sure this is the correct spelling of “Orbitor.”
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎