2. CallMeIshmael.com is a fascinating and fantastic new way to celebrate books:
3. The concept is simple:
Call Ishmael’s number: 774.325.0503. It goes straight to voicemail.
Listen to Ishmael’s short answering machine message. It changes weekly.
Leave a voicemail about a book you love and a story you have lived.
6. Whether a story about looking up the definition of “heartache” in a gifted dictionary…
7. …or learning about prejudice in the time of the Civil Rights Movement with some help from Dr. Seuss…
8. …or receiving a time-traveling book recommendation from a dead friend…
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.