2. CallMeIshmael.com is a fascinating and fantastic new way to celebrate books:
3. The concept is simple:
Call Ishmael’s number: 774.325.0503. It goes straight to voicemail.
Listen to Ishmael’s short answering machine message. It changes weekly.
Leave a voicemail about a book you love and a story you have lived.
6. Whether a story about looking up the definition of “heartache” in a gifted dictionary…
7. …or learning about prejudice in the time of the Civil Rights Movement with some help from Dr. Seuss…
8. …or receiving a time-traveling book recommendation from a dead friend…
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲