2. CallMeIshmael.com is a fascinating and fantastic new way to celebrate books:
3. The concept is simple:
Call Ishmael’s number: 774.325.0503. It goes straight to voicemail.
Listen to Ishmael’s short answering machine message. It changes weekly.
Leave a voicemail about a book you love and a story you have lived.
6. Whether a story about looking up the definition of “heartache” in a gifted dictionary…
7. …or learning about prejudice in the time of the Civil Rights Movement with some help from Dr. Seuss…
8. …or receiving a time-traveling book recommendation from a dead friend…
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸