2. CallMeIshmael.com is a fascinating and fantastic new way to celebrate books:
3. The concept is simple:
Call Ishmael’s number: 774.325.0503. It goes straight to voicemail.
Listen to Ishmael’s short answering machine message. It changes weekly.
Leave a voicemail about a book you love and a story you have lived.
6. Whether a story about looking up the definition of “heartache” in a gifted dictionary…
7. …or learning about prejudice in the time of the Civil Rights Movement with some help from Dr. Seuss…
8. …or receiving a time-traveling book recommendation from a dead friend…
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏