Audible is doing a promotional campaign for its latest audiobook: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, a novelization of Shakespeare’s classic play written by A. J. Hartley and David Hewson and narrated by Richard Armitage. The campaign consists of celebrities like Corey Feldman and Greg Grunberg reciting the opening line of Hamlet’s famous nunnery scene soliloquy. But, real talk? Everyone should quit trying because Ice-T has nailed it (with the help of some Crystal Head Vodka):
3. Yorick got slapped! Feel free to keep that loop playing. There is no shame in embracing its mesmerizing glow.
You can find more celebrities reciting Shakespeare on Audible’s Vine account (but none come close to Ice-T).
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀