1. A new movie is coming out!
Trailer on REPEAT until you get to see it.
2. You invite your friends immediately because you KNOW everyone is seeing this movie this weekend.
And you’re not trying to sit in the front row.
4. The friend who can’t make it invariably finds time to still see it that weekend with someone else.
I see you, bitch.
8. Your friends will not actually pay you back for the concessions they told you to get them.
Bring this up when it’s time to pay the bill at dinner.
11. You glare at the people still on their phones as the previews end.
Turn down the fucking UFO light on your phone, please.
13. Someone comes in late and walks in front of you.
Down in front, bitch!
14. Even if you like kids, you WILL wish there were adults only screenings of kids movies.
I JUST WANT TO CRY WHILE WATCHING “THE LEGO MOVIE” WITH SOME LIKE-MINDED ADULTS, OKAY?
15. You will be reminded how single you are during romantic comedies. Or horror movies.
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 🤔