Did anyone at all understand what the hell this tweet means?
Here's some context:
After Nicki Minaj blasted MTV for their VMA nominations, Taylor Swift accused her of trying to "pit women against each other."
Except, hold on, aren't Taylor Swift and Katy Perry in the midst of a cold war? And didn't Taylor release a music video about that drama?
Oh yes, she did.
A fact not lost on Katy Perry.
A tweet like that SHOULD have had us going, "Yaaass, Katy! Drag her!"
Except, it kinda didn't?
OK. Reading it again, and... this tweet is unintelligible.
So let's fix it.
1. Let's throw some quotation marks in there! You're directly quoting from a wording and source material that is not your own. A lack of quotation marks will just confuse people.
2. Verb conjugation is key! Let's move the "about" after parade.
3. While we're at it, let's fix the tense on "Finding." This is a complete thought, not one you've yet to fully form. Treat it as such!
4. I get it that you think ellipses are shady, but they really just make people think you have more to say. Cut that out.
5. This one is subjective, but seeing as how the idea that "Bad Blood" actually succeeded in taking you down is also subjective, let's get rid of "unmeasurably."
6. Finally, make yourself the subject of the sentence, ma. That's, like, Twitter 101. Always make it about YOU.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT.
Final thoughts: When delivering a read in the future, remember that the @ feature is free!
It's spelled "takedown" as a noun, but I'll assume Katy meant it as a verb and give points for effort.