Kanye West performed his latest single "All Day" and former single "Black Skinhead" at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday.
1. You already know
4. Ball so hard, man, this shit cray
5. And you ain't gettin' money 'less you got eight figures
6. For that Jesus piece, man, I've been saved
7. Just talked to Farrakhan, that's sensei
8. Allstate n***a
9. If you run into me, better have Allstate with ya
10. You a Rico Suave n***a
11. Ride around listening to Sade
12. If you ain't with us, you in our way
13. You actor, you should be on Broadway
14. Cause you do shit the broad way
15. Your bitch got a ass, but my broad way thicker
16. Tell your P.O. how long you been high? All day (This line was not censored in the first verse)
17. Pour some Hen out for my n***s that died
18. They need that Ye in the streets, boy
19. Like a light-skinned slave, boy, we in the motherfuckin' house
20. My leather black jeans on
21. Middle America
22. Number one question they're askin, fuck every question you askin'
23. If I don't get ran out by [Catholics] (Catholics was not censored))
24. So follow me up cuz' this shit bout to go down
25. Stop all that coon shit
26. Early morning cartoon shit
27. This is that goon shit
28. Fuck up your whole afternoon shit
29. Black out the room, bitch
30. Stop all that coon shit
31. Them n***s ain't doing shit
32. Them n***s ain't doing shit
33. You n***s ain't breathin' you gaspin'
34. These n***s ain't ready for action
For the record: The line "300 bitches, where the Trojans?" was not censored.
vote votesYes. Why invite Kanye if you're going to censor half the lyrics?
vote votesA little. Lines like "black leather" shouldn't have been censored.
vote votesNo, I'm glad they censored it for families who might be watching.