1. You share eating habits.
2. And awkward traits your parents passed on to you.
3. Going a day without talking to them is like being waterboarded.
I NEED TO DISCUSS THE FACT THAT MOM WON'T STOP WRITING ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE.
4. Awkward hugs when you see each other all the time.
I don't like to be touched, stop this.
5. Versus hugs when you realize you won't see each other for a long time.
NEVER LEAVE ME.
6. You've always got someone who has your back in any fight.
7. But you still take the credit for being the badass.
8. But then you're stuck with the unwritten sibling quid pro quo rule.
Helping you break curfew is NOT THE SAME THING AS PRETENDING I TOTALED THAT CAR.
9. You're confused when they show an interest in your hobby.
10. But then you end up having the best time ever.
11. You start wearing the same clothes and it weirds you out.
12. They're the first person you tell after major life events.
What's a sibling for if not being a human version of your Twitter feed?
13. You have no boundaries, even when their significant other is over.
14. Your sibling is the only one you can be completely goofy around.
15. Though they always call you out when you need to be.
16. But you're allowed a self-involved rant every now and then.
17. They're better at lying to your parents than you are.
18. Which also means they can always tell when YOU'RE lying.
19. They're the only person you can take your frustrations out on because they won't hold a grudge.
Just call me Mariah Carey because I'M FEELING EMOTIONS.
20. Things that seem like a burden are second nature for you and your sibling.
You don't even have to ask, they just KNOW.