1. 1. Hugh Hefner Sky Villa, Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas
Without a doubt one of the most amazing rooms in the world! At $40,000 per night it would want to be… Although you’d definitely need to live like a high roller for the night, so the $40k for the room would be just the beginning. Of course you’d need to be in a room full of your own Playboy bunnies to party with you!
2. 2. Presidential Suite, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
While the idea of swimming on the edge of a 55 storey infinity pool kinda scares the hell out of me, I can’t help but imagine how amazing this place would be to stay! Singapore’s most expensive hotel, it is the pinnacle of luxury and an amazing hotel experience.
3. 3. Royal Suite, Four Seasons George V, Paris
It may not be the most expensive hotel room in the world (although it’s VERY close), but this is certainly a place that’s made it to my bucket list. The European decor and finish adds a touch to this hotel that I don’t think I could experience on my side of the world. Exquisite!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.