1. 1. Batman and the Exploding Shark
After being bitten by a shark that’s carried high into the sky hanging off Batman’s leg, Robin scales the ladder to hand Batman his “Shark” repellent, which not only causes the shark to drop back to the sea, but explode on impact. Classic!
2. 2. Batman and The Pipe
Batman, like the Pied Piper, solves the problem with rats by playing a pipe that makes them follow him until they fall into the water. The swarm of rats that are crawling/rolling/sliding across the ground look ridiculous! It’s finished off with an intense 1 on 1 with batman and a naughty rat that wouldn’t go!
3. 3. Batman and The Killer Fruit Flies
As terrible as the idea of killer fruit flies is, it’s made even worse as Batman uses his “Bat Swatter” to destroy 2 out of 3, followed by the use of his “Bat Tweezers” to save Robin from near death! Gripping stuff.. haha.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.