This list is more offensive than it is relatable to be honest. I’m a 38DDD and I sleep on my stomach and wear low cut shirts. The reason women with big boobs have difficulty(other than the obvious physical issues) is because we live in a crappy, biased society. Adds tell us that big boobs are the thing to have, but clothing and bras aren’t designed to accommodate that. They are geared towards women with smaller busts. Women who are smaller all around. There is nothing wrong with smaller women. Every body is beautiful, but big bodies do not sell products. So stop shaming boobs!
- indigoam "16 Rare "Harry Potter" Illu..."
- indigoam "27 Animals That Are Coming For You"
- indigoam "Monica Pope's Food Won't Turn..."
- indigoam "17 Babies Having A Bad Hair Day"
- indigoam "12 Of The Best Package Designs"