Time and time again, Mayor Bloomberg has banned (or attempting to ban) just about everything he could get his hands on. This bad habit of controlling the fine people of New York goes well beyond looking out for their health as it violates their personal freedoms, especially the freedom to eat and drink what they want.
Here are six of the most outrageous food bans that Bloomberg has enacted or attempted to enact.
2. 1. Banning alcohol
3. 2. Banning Baby Formula
4. 3. Banning Food Donations to Homeless Shelters
5. 5. Banning Trans Fats
6. 6. Banning soda
7. (The soda ban was ruled to be unconstitutional. Nice try, Bloomberg.)
8. But Bloomberg can (and will) continue to try to take away New Yorkers right to make their diet choices for themselves.
9. And send a message to food nannies everywhere.
10. That’s why we have to hold on to that freedom.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝