1. Blaze Berdahl (Lenni Frazier)
Playing the free-spirited latchkey kid Lenni who lived with her musician dad in a loft, Berdahl/Lenni also made the best music video you’d ever seen.
IRL, Berdahl graduated from Bucknell University in 2002 with a double major in economics and poli sci. Her LinkedIn page lists her as a “voice-over actress and announcer.” She got married in 2007.
2. Sheldon Turnipseed (Jamal Jenkins)
Other than having the Best Name Ever, Sheldon, now 34, appears to have dropped off the radar entirely. Even though he totally cracked the case of the THABTOs onscreen, his Wikipedia page is bare, and there’s a rumor he attended NYU in 2002. Maybe he’s still embarrassed from wearing this outfit on national television.
3. Mayteana Morales (Gaby Fernandez)
After graduating from (yep) NYU in 2003, Gaby hung up her pen necklace for good and joined the band The Pimps of Joytime.
4. David Lopez (Alex Fernandez)
Lopez played the cute detective-novel reading brother of Gaby, whose parents owned a bodega. He was born in Queens and raised in Colombia, and he was rumored to be attending Rutgers University, although according to this photo posted on the Internet, he might be working as a waiter.
5. Tram-Anh Tran (Tina Nguyen)
Now 33, Tran graduated from Penn State in 2001 with a finance degree and seems to have kicked the acting habit for good, although she appeared briefly on a 2004 Lifetime show called Wild Card.
11. Daisy Fuentes (Galaxy Girl)
Future MTV VJ Daisy played Galaxy Girl, the action hero of Gaby’s favorite TV show, who makes a cameo in one episode in a definitely ’90s superhero outfit.
While the other cast members seem to have focused on college and their personal lives, Ghostwriter became mired down in a sordid lifestyle of cute girls, spending all his cash and indulging in too many after-school Capri Suns. He briefly filled in as an understudy for Alex Mack’s puddle before retiring to the Bahamas.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎