6. Sometimes you would sing “50 States in Rhyme” (and giggle at “do it double time”)
7. But the best was when you got to sing “These are the presidents, the mighty mighty presidents.”
21. But mostly you played Hot Cross Buns, over and over and over.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.