We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A faaaancy automatic spice grinder with interchangeable pods that easily click in and out, so you can add in the salt, grind on your food, and easily swap it out for pepper. Salt Bae who?
It comes with the grinder and two interchangeable pods.
Promising review: "I just got one of these snazzy kitchen gadgets, and now every time I use it I think to myself, "How was I living life before this thing?!" It finely grinds salt down to that nice flaky texture, and then easy pops out the pod if I want to use pepper. I even got a different type of pod ideal for more oily spices (think mustard or flax seed). Now I am looking for reasons to use this thing... Salt on cake???" —Kayla Suazo
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in three colors).
2. A set of taco stand molds and that's basically all I need to say. TACO. STAND. MOLDS. And yes, you can use flour tortillas—you just need to fry them!
It's designed to work on flour and corn tortillas, but works on egg roll wrappers too!
Promising review: "Worked perfectly in my Ninja Foodi air fryer! I had great tasting, crunchy corn tortilla taco shells in minutes! I posted the photos of my taco dinner on a Facebook group for air fryer owners and within minutes had several questions posted asking about this product. Well done!" —iHeartMyServiceDog
Get a set of two from Amazon for $19.99.
3. A weekly pill organizer with some push-through silicone lids so you can organize the week's pills and vitamins, even if you have dexterity issues.
Sagely is a family-owned small business founded by husband-and-wife team Ellie Glazer and Ivor Miskulin, who spent three years designing the ideal, stress-free pill storage solution. The silicone lids are super secure, but also designed for gentle and easy opening and closing to account for users with dexterity issues.
Promising review: "I take nine prescriptions every day between my morning and nights. Add supplements to that and it equals a lot of pills. Until I found these, I wasn’t able find any organizer large enough. After I got and used the first of this organizer, I immediately ordered a second. I only have to set my meds up twice a month and they stay fresh, handy, and neat. And when traveling, you can leave the rack at home and just toss the individual modules in your suitcase with no fear of them opening and dumping your meds all over your clothes. I highly recommend this system." —Bernice
4. A Mediterranean-esque peel-and-stick wallpaper to upgrade your space without having to break the bank or put it too much effort. You'll love it so much, you'll find all kinds of places in your home to put wallpaper on.
Promising review: "The paper of my dreams! Thick, easy to install, VERY forgiving pattern, and I was able to pull off and reposition several times with no loss of stickiness. Can’t say enough good things! Not even a bad smell like I was expecting after reading other reviews. One roll covered my entire set of stair risers with exactly the right amount and a very tiny strip leftover. The results are just what I was hoping for and more." —BwHow
Get a roll (measures 198" x 20.5") from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in three colors).
5. A set of linen organizers so you can keep your clothes or linen closet ~so~ organized. The coolest part is that it breaks apart and folds down!
I have been trying *so* hard for the past year to organize my closet so when I got a few of these, I finally feel like it's starting to come together. They're incredibly easy to put together and looks so nice on my shelves. My favorite part is that the front flap folds down when you remove it from the Velcro, making it easy to take your clothing out or put it back in!
Get one from Great Useful Stuff starting at $25 (available in three sizes and two colors).
6. A six-port outlet designed to swivel to the side so you can ACTUALLY slide your couch against the wall. HUZZAH!
This even has two USB ports. Bless.
Promising review: "Where has this thing has been my whole life...?! I've struggled with plugging and unplugging my phone charger and lamp behind my bed for the longest time. My poor husband didn't even get an outlet — he had to charge his phone across the bedroom. This device has been super convenient because now he and I can simply plug our charging cables into the USB outlets along the top of the plug. This completely eliminates having to bother plugging the block up at all. Then, the outlets themselves twist to the sides instead of straight out like a normal outlet. I've got a whole side dedicated for what I need plugged in — a lamp and now a white noise machine. The other side twists to the right, so my husband can plug in whatever he needs. No more cables getting smooshed and bent...no more struggling to plug something in behind the bed... Well done and thanks for making such a smart product! Very convenient." —Amazonaholic
Get it from Amazon for $18.93.
7. An adhesive hidden drawer that cleverly sticks under desks or shelves to provide a bit of extra storage without taking up unnecessary space. What's that? I have more space to buy more stationery? Oh nooo. What ever shall I do 👀 .
Entirety Goods is a small business based out of Anaheim, California that sells all kinds of goods for you and your home.
Promising review: "Absolutely loved it. I went back and bought another the same day! It’s the perfect size for a dozen pens, and it’s so nice to clear space off my desk." —Abbi Butterfield
8. A MYX Fitness spin bike for getting the best workout of your life without having to get a gym membership or even leave the house. AKA my kind of workout.
"Ever since life drastically changed a couple years ago, I have desperately been wanting a spin bike in my house. When the pandemic hit, my job moved remote and it's been that way ever since. Now so much of my day-to-day is lived at home, and that includes my workout routine. I wanted a piece of equipment that challenged me, but also provided other workout options. Well — ding, ding ding, folks — we have a winner! I loooooove this bike. The screen is bigger than I imagined, which really makes it feel like you're in a class, and the programs are c-h-a-l-l-e-n-g-i-n-g. The first class I did was only 20 minutes, and it was the best burn I've felt in a long time. A lot of my at-home classes are tough, but not like this, and I know that's truly something you get with a spin bike. But! When I am ready to do something else, I have so many other options. The bike even comes with weight set, which adds some challenge to their workout classes. Everything you get with MYX II Plus is worth its weight in gold, so if you've been considering a bike, MYX is a *great* option!" —Kayla Suazo
Get the MYX II Plus bike from MYX Fitness for $1,599 (includes the bike, 21.5-inch screen, six-piece weight set, two mats, foam roller, and resistance band), or the MYX II for $1,399 (includes the bike and screen).
MYX Fitness subscription to classes is $39/month.
9. A long-lasting eyeshadow primer that'll keep all of your eyeshadow looks bold and beautiful from sunrise to sunset. You didn't put in all that effort for it to be faded after a couple of hours!
Promising review: "So good and so affordable! I compared swatches on my arm with the primer and without and it made a huge difference! The bottom two swatches are with primer, the top two are without. The eyeshadow was so much richer when used with the primer and I needed less eyeshadow to get a good color. More than worth the money. I'm officially converted to the primer life lol." —Anonymous
Get it from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in three shades).
10. Classic Bean boots to get you through all types of weather, especially if you live in the Northeast and one week could have snow, sun, sleet, rain, and more snow.
Promising review: "I got these boots four years ago and, being from Texas, I didn't think I'd have much need for a winter boot, but boy was I wrong. I have a pair of rain boots that cost a pretty penny that have sat in the back of my closet since I got these. They are perfect for the rain, snow, or cold. The leather upper has started to wear beautifully and I can say that without a doubt, these will be my go-to boots for the rest of my life." —TheTexan
Get them from L.L.Bean for $139 (available in women's sizes 5–11, three widths, and two colors).
11. A wrinkle release spray perfect for those mornings when you're in a serious rush but absolutely *must* wear that white button-down. It just goes with the outfit, OK?
12. A vacuum hose attachment to suck up all the old lint that is surely building up inside your dryer. You may *think* you're getting it all, but who wants to risk a dryer fire when you can just get one of these and have peace of mind?
Promising review: "Honestly, we are speechless! We are excellent about cleaning the lint trap after every load of clothes. We even clean the lint vent outside. But nothing could have prepared us for the amount of lint and gunk trapped in the vent tubing! How we have never had a fire, we have no idea. We vacuumed forever all the way up the vent tube, which we could have in no way done without this item. The suction power was unbelievable! We could not believe how bad the tubing was clogged. Just look at the picture. We removed about 3/4 of a kitchen garbage bag size of lint and gunk! It was amazing and embarrassing! It’s SO inexpensive, but it could literally save you from a house fire! Anyway, just buy it. Excellent value! You won’t be sorry!" —Brian Mattix/Elizabeth Bodnam
Get it from Amazon for $9.95+ (available in five colors).
13. A wireless library light that'll make your house look like an absolutely stunning moody museum. You'll probably want to start red-roping areas in your home and charging admission to your guests.
This uses three AAA batteries and includes a remote that lets you set the light to different brightnesses and schedule a timer for 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
Promising review: "For the price you can’t beat it. Super easy to install and lightweight. The gold had a slight orange tint to it, so be mindful of that. I actually just taped over the light and spray-painted ours with gold spray paint I had left over and then they were absolutely perfect." —Paris Seder
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in three colors).
14. Blister prevention patches you apply to those pesky spots in your shoes that inevitably rub against your feet, causing painful blisters. Perfect for new shoes, old loafers, or even your running shoes.
Promising review: "These were freakishly effective! Thin as paper. Easy to apply. Stayed in place, even when the shoes got wet. But, best of all, they worked! I had a very painful callus due to a misshaped toe that would hit my shoe and cause bleeding and blistering. It hurt all the time and never seemed to heal. The pain eased immediately upon using the patch. Then, the sores healed! Seriously, these look like they could never work, especially on real problems. But after multiple cushions, bandages, etc. failed, this worked perfectly! I have recommended this to others." —Calliopia
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $16.26.
15. A wall organizer with rearrangeable pieces that'll keep your to-do lists, calendars, and notes perfectly organized.
Promising review: "We have ours right by our door so we can see everything we need, any reminders, and even a last look before walking out. Easy to leave notes and love the hooks for our pup’s leash! So many uses and ways to stay organized and ready to take on the day!" —Alyssa
Get it from 1Thrive for $199.
16. Bra strap extenders so you can extend the life of that bra you just absolutely cannot quit, even if it doesn't fit you anymore. We all have one.
Promising review: "These bra extenders are so easy to use and the best invention ever! I can’t believe I’m in my 50s and just finding these! They have saved me for sure! I don’t need to go up in size but I needed an extra eyelet worth of room! Very comfortable! I’d highly recommend! Thank you!" —Alli McCoy
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $9.96 (available in 15 set sizes).
17. A sleek wood car freshener you can pop in and out of the holder, making it oh so easy to change up the scent you want your car to smell like.
This stylish little air freshener is from small business Drift, who's on a mission to provide heavenly scents without all the harsh, traditional chemicals. Each air freshener is made without phthalates and parabens.
Get it from Drift for $8 (available in seven scents).
18. Silicone face mask "brushes" that'll make applying *any* of your products not only easier, but also way less messy. I have a lot of sensory issues, and touching my masks to apply on my face is one of my least favorite things to do. These brushes are AMAZING. Bonus: you waste way less product since it doesn't end up smeared all over your fingers.
Promising review: "I'm an esthetician and have never used a brush like this but decided to try it out. I was a bit skeptical about how it would feel since it is one piece (silicone) instead of bristles. My mask went on perfect and smooth and I didn't have to waste any of the mask either. PLUS! You won't have to worry about a bunch of mask getting stuck in your bristles, definitely purchasing more for my new job!" —Tamar Gotshall-Maxon
Get a set of two from Amazon for $4.39.
19. And! Teeny lil' spatulas seen on Shark Tank so you can get even the laaast drop of product in your bottles and never feel like you've wasted any.
You can also use these for condiments and other beauty products! There are no limits for this glorious product.
Promising review: "So worth it! I'm so happy with it. You will definitely save money using this. I think about how much I could have saved if this was invented 30 years ago. I mostly use the Spatty for small makeup jars. I tested out the Spatty Daddy on a 18-ounce lotion and it worked fine. Some reviews complain about not being able to get every curve and corner of their container...oh please! You get so much more than you would without it. I give it 5 stars." —Liz
20. A jewelry fastener perfect for anyone who struggles with putting on their bracelets and has reluctantly given up.
21. A hard-boiled egg timer so you never have to wonder "ugh is this enough time for hard boiled?" every time you make your eggs.
Simply plop the timer in the pot with your eggs. The color of the timer will change to indicate how boiled the eggs are, so you know when it's time to take 'em out.
Promising review: "100% necessary? No...however, it does make one thing a little easier for me in the morning. Instead of watching the pot and waiting for the water to boil to start the timer you can just put the NobelEgg in the pot with your eggs, start the heat and just wait for your eggs to be done. Cant wait to give some as gifts!" —Bailey Boo
Get it from Amazon for $6.98.