1. A bottle of mold and mildew remover spray so you can stop the pesky mold that's been growing in the humid corners of your home dead in its tracks. You can use this anywhere from your bathroom tile to your outdoor patio. Simply spray, wait 15 seconds, and watch the mold disappear!
It works on wood, tile, fiberglass, showers, floors, counters, and grout!
RMR Brands is a small business specializing in professional grade cleaning solutions for your home.
Promising review: "I bought this RMR spray with low expectations, even with the good reviews. I sprayed a small patch in the evening and let it sit overnight. The next morning, the grout where I had sprayed was as white as if it were brand new. I decided to spray the entire wall and part of the roof. The next day everything I sprayed had no visible mold. By the third night, I was pretty much spraying everything left in the shower. This stuff is amazing." —John Werner
Get a 32-oz bottle on Amazon for $16.99+ (available in three sizes and multiple quantities).
2. A portable car vacuum that conveniently plugs right into your car to pick up road trip messes quickly, keeping the car clean and *you* stress-free.
When I tell you that I use this product often, I mean it. It's so easy to plug in, vacuum dirt from the floor or seat, and put it away. It comes with three different attachments and an extra filter! My tip is to use the brush attachment for everything, as it will kick the dirt off the carpet fibers, making it easier to suction.
Promising review: "I'm glad to have such great stuff in my car. Yes, it is not as powerful as my vacuum cleaner in the house. However, it cleaned out all the garbage which I accumulated over the past autumn and winter in the car. At the end of October, my husband and I went to the ocean, and as we tried to be neat — the sand was still in the car. Finally, I got rid of it! Now my beauty again is clean, as on the first day when I bought her!" —Julia Bright
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in three colors).
3. A foot file for heels that require a lil extra TLC. Give yourself a spa day and watch as the dead skin and calluses turn into shredded cheese and your foot looks ~brand new~.
Promising review: "I'm not one to talk about my feet. I've had circulation problems for years that are just now resolving and that has lead to deep callouses on the heel of both feet. I bought this on a whim as I have tried other products in the past with no luck. Twenty minutes later I'm touching baby-smooth skin where there used to be deep cracks and rough broken skin. This thing is a miracle-worker and if I could rate it 10 stars I would." —Gully176
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
4. A concentrated leather cleaner to breathe new life into all of the leather in your home. We're talking couches, chairs, car seats, purses, shoes, gloves, jackets —literally *anything* leather!
Since this is a concentrate, that means a little goes a long way. This teeny 4-ounce bottle makes a whopping 32-ounces of cleaner when diluted with water!
Leather Honey is a family-owned small business and has been a top leather cleaner and conditioner since 1968. Their products provide up to six months of leather protection, are always non-toxic and all-natural, and will make your leather softer, richer, and healthier.
Promising review: "I bought a sorta white leather sectional for $150 stained and dirty but no major wear or tears. Well, the pictures tell it all! It took at least three cycles of gentle scrubbing and wiping off raised dirt and a little extra for bad stains! A lot of elbow grease but holy crap! Super nice couch now!" —iPoutside365
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in two sizes).
5. A Wet & Forget cleaner so you can keep your shower squeaky clean *and* mildew-free by spraying just once a week — and rinsing clean. There's no scrubbing and no wiping!
BTW, Each bottle lasts for 12 weeks' worth of treatments.
Promising review: "This product is so easy to use. It’s like it’s called you just spray it and forget it until it’s time to rinse it off. As you can see from the pictures (above) my bathtub was stained pretty good. The guy that owned the house before me used Ajax to clean it so it has almost no enamel left on it and it probably caused the staining and nothing could get it out until I bought this. After 4 8-hour applications, you can see the difference. I highly recommend this to everybody and once it’s completely clean I’m gonna go on the once a week application. I actually bought another bottle for my dad and mom." —Domenick R. Stamegna
Get it from Amazon for $18.61 (available in two scents).
6. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets formulated to penetrate, dissolve, and remove odor-causing residue. You'd be surprised how dirty your dishwasher actually is. Just use it once a month on any model, and you'll have the cleanest dishwasher in all the land.
Promising reviews: "Convenient, easy, quick way to keep the dishwasher fresh and working at peak performance." —Amazon Customer
"One thing that I like is that I could actually use this when doing a load of dishes, I don't have to empty the dishes out and waste a cycle running this. it DOES remove the odor from the dishwasher. They make a similar product for my laundry washer, and I use that product there, which is what prompted me to try this stuff in my dishwasher." —Dave Z
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
7. A tongue scraper so you can eliminate all that icky bacteria that has built up and your toothbrush just cannot handle. Bonus: it'll even make your breath smell better!
Because it's made from high-grade, austenitic stainless steel, that means it's more effective, will last longer, and it's way more hygienic than a regular tongue brush. It's also adjustable to fit your mouth!
Promising review: "It's hard to review this product without grossing people out but I think the truth needs to get out. There is some nasty stuff on your tongue that a toothbrush cannot remove, especially in the back. This thing allows you to remove it easily without gagging yourself by trying to shove a toothbrush down your throat. I was definitely surprised the first time I used it how much material I removed and yes that stuff smells bad. After that first time I couldn't get anywhere near as much off of my tongue which tells me that the material had been there a while. My breath is noticeably better now. This is a very simple tool and it cleans up well since it's just a piece of stainless steel and rubber handles." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in multiple packs).
8. A pet hair removal broom to make your jaw drop when you see just how much hair your little rascal has been shedding into the grasps of your rug's fibers. There is a rake side and a squeegee side, which both effectively do the deed.
Promising review: "This is a genius invention with a rubbery broom that catches everything! Today I didn't think the floor really needed to be swept, but the FURemover proved me wrong. I ended up with a big tumbleweed of dog hair and my hair and who knows what else? The handle telescopes far longer than I need (I'm 5'8") but the telescoping comes in handy when sweeping under the couch or other out-of-the-way places. This is a game-changer if you have a lot of fur or hair in your home. You must try this, I am so happy with this purchase!" —Frannie
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
9. An all-surface cleaning scrub that is non-abrasive to easily clean all kinds of surfaces such as tile, grout, sinks, oven tops, bathrooms — you name it!
It's vegan, cruelty-free, gluten free, and has no synthetic fragrances or preservatives!
Humblesuds is a woman-owned small business based out of Evergreen Colorado that focuses on natural, plant-based cleaning products for the home.
Promising review: "This is so much better than Comet. I love the way this smells and I REALLY love that there are NO chemicals. And cleaning is a breeze. My oven shines so bright! I buy these products as gifts for the folks who don’t know about this stuff." —Beverly Williams
Get it from Humblesuds for $5.50+ (available in three sizes) or on Etsy for $14.95+ (available in two sizes).
10. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spike for when you've always wanted a green thumb but just need a *little* bit of help...for your plant's sake. Just stick these babies into your plant pot every few weeks to keep your plant friends alive and healthy!
Each spike can be used for 30–60 days, depending on the season.
Promising review: "I always kill my plants but I decided to try again. I just bought five houseplants, and three of them were marked down because they were looking pretty puny. Since I tend to kill them anyway, I figured I would give them a try and save some money. I put one of these spikes in each plant and they all looked so much healthier and happier after just a couple days. I also added one spike to the only houseplant that I've had for years without killing (I was beginning to think it was artificial) the leaves looked healthier almost immediately. I'm very happy with this product and it was a great price." —victoria
Get 48 spikes from Amazon for $7.67 (available in larger packs). Get some specially designed for orchids here.
11. A container of The Pink Stuff cleaning paste that'll clean practically anything. No really. Marks on the walls? Sure. Dirty stove? Obviously! Grimy bathtub? Duh. The Pink Stuff has your back.
This vegan paste will remove stains from stoves, kitchen floors, metal, ceramics, porcelain, marble, wood, silverware, jewelry, glass shower doors, fiberglass doors, glass stove tops, countertops, toilets, sinks, bathtubs, car wheels, stainless steel, and so much more! Whew!
Promising review: "Since moving into this apartment I have gradually come to hate this tub because of the water stains I have tried every product on the market including crazy things from the internet like Coca-Cola, vinegar you name it..this stuff with a couple of swipes/scrubs and a toothbrush for the textured areas completely cleaned my tub in a way that I can only tell you excited me to the core of my being. All I can tell you is buy it and I wish you the best!" —Michelle
Get it from Amazon for $5.67+ (available in larger sizes).
12. A ChomChom roller to gather up the pet hair that's accumulated on your things, making your home look like a giant dust bunny. It also has a little compartment that stores the fur for easy cleaning!
Psst! ChomChom Roller is a small biz!
Promising review: "I have had many different pet hair rollers and this beats everything hands down. The compartment that traps the hair is genius. With many pet hair removal tools the hair sort of flies in the air a little, you have handfuls, or have to clean the brush on something...this baby traps the fur in a little compartment that is easy to empty. I sent links to this product to lots of my friends who are owned by cats and told them it will be life-changing." —DLB
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.